Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

Raul will be back in the National Spanish Team for sure because after the Euro2008 Spain will have a new coach and it will be ,,the king'' VICENTE DEL BOSQUE the ex Real Madrid coach and player. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Raul will be back in the National Spanish Team for sure because after the Euro2008 Spain will have a new coach and it will be ,,the king'' VICENTE DEL BOSQUE the ex Real Madrid coach and player. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

^^NO, NO NEW PHOTOS STILL :cry2:

I'm quite pissed because he was in OZ, and we didn't get anything. I'm sure by now he and the family will be heading to Menorca, as soon as the holidays for the boys begin. I'm not sure if the kids went with them to Australia.

I've seens photos of Salgado, Shevchenko, Sylvestre, Lampard, Gerrad, Rooney, Vieri, Joe Cole but NOTHING on Raul. We keep on waiting till we get lucky but I am not optimistic at all about anymore.

Raul is the best footballer in the world.

I'm a guy and i love real madrid and pretty much like it because of raul cause he'st the best

I repeat i am a huge fan of him im obsessed with him but come on, do you girls really think he's hot? :D I seriously never thought of him that way until I found this forum.. and idk, what do you see in him as a "hot person" :D

but again, i love him, he's the best.

hala madrid

hala raul

I think he is really realli really hot! Maybe he's not handsome, but he's very attractive... I think the fact he is a man so close to his family makes him so much hotter, and soooo cute.... :wub: Apart from that, I admire him very much because I love football, and when I was 8 years old I saw a T-shirt with his name, and I bought it and started to look for videos of him... and he turned into my idol, and that's how all begins :) He stills being my hero and he will continue being it the rest of my life.

Happy birthday to Mamen!! :fun:

Welcome to the forum, ika7! I hope you have fun! :hug:

I repeat i am a huge fan of him im obsessed with him but come on, do you girls really think he's hot? :D I seriously never thought of him that way until I found this forum.. and idk, what do you see in him as a "hot person" :D

but again, i love him, he's the best.

hala madrid

hala raul

YES, YES & YES!

His very hot and handsome in looks and body :blush: in my eyes, his elegance, charm, charisma, intelligence and humility adds to his appeal too. Plus his winner mentality, you don't become the greatest Spanish player in history without desire and hunger to succeed ;). The husband, father & friend that he is , his very shy and very private that adds intrigue like you think you know him but you really don't. He doesn't play to the 'sex symbol' notion that footballer do nowadays have you ever seen him rolling around in his underwear on a fur rug?? (except in my dreams :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) His his own man and how many players are that nowadays, when a certain player starts a trend they all follow like dogs.

I wouldn't have defined him better!

Welcome clo_07! :hug: