Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

those are Raul's parents watching his first game in the bernabeu , Raul's father talking at minute 1:32 :wave:

well it's writen pedro gonzalez and on the pix they also said pedro gonzalez and also said los padres de raul so .....!!!!!!!!!

found some pix of ra?9;s father. not the hq ones, though. they're in my other pc and i'm too lazy to connect it now... :laugh:

here he is with ra? miami:

post-35201-1260305906_thumb.jpg

post-35201-1260305912_thumb.jpg

post-35201-1260305918_thumb.jpg

Este hombre tampoco es el papa de Raul. Alguien dice que es su entrenador privado de ejercicios fisicos. Raul siempre lo lleva en sus viajes, porque incluso en vacaciones quieren mantener en buena forma.

El el fotbolista mas profesional que hay.

Raul: "My relationship with Pellegrini's magnificent"

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/raul-rel...asdasftb_16/Tes

The striker and Real Madrid captain Raul Gonzalez Blanco, said he has no problem with coach Manuel Pellegrini after the controversy after being heated at the meeting to Almeria to the end not to jump on to the pitch, and accepts their situation because their relationship is "magnificent." "I have no problem whatsoever, I accept this appointment and will keep working to make it difficult," the white club player during the presentation of the campaign '1 Education Assistance Kilo ', belonging to the Altius Foundation that elected image footballer.

Raul Gonzalez Blanco, Real Madrid striker, spoke today of the white team's situation and its current role in the team once he has lost the title, at the launch of the campaign 'a kilo of aid for education', the Altius Foundation, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, which took place in a mall in the capital. The captain did not shy away from any question of journalists, who asked his opinion about his controversial trip to the field not in the league clash against Almeria, the strange a posteriori justification given by Pellegrini and its absence in the alignments in recent times.

"I think he meant meant Pellegrini 'personal affairs' (instead of family problems wielded by the Chilean press conference)." As you know I could not train on Friday. Last night I did not rest much and the next was spent in the hospital and was in no position to play, "he said." As the match went, although I was warming up, did not need my participation. That is how the coach and I have no problem with that. As a professional I accept it. As each party is the coach who has to read what is best for the team. In a moment he thought he could leave, but a circumstance occurred which made her think otherwise, "he said." My relationship with Pellegrini is magnificent. I am very happy and eager to continue working, training and trying to make it difficult and count more with me, "concluded the seven white. Asked about the new role on the team, Raul also hid. What people have to understand is that I am a professional athlete, and that the staff are 24 players and we all have the same enthusiasm to play, "he said." When you play you have to try to give our best and help the equiupo. And if not, should try to train more to get minutes, "he said." My role in this club has always been important, since I was 17, and will remain, "he added.

"The team is doing well"

Raul also referred to last night's win against Marseille. "The team does well. We have met the objective of qualifying first in the Champions League group and while I'm playing less, like everyone else is seeing, training and fighting to keep playing and still enjoy the profession that I like: the soccer. "

The seven also spoke about his new fatherhood and recognized poderle be eager to dedicate a goal to his daughter. "Yesterday I had many opportunities but sure soon I will have the opportunity to dedicate a goal to my daughter Maria," he said."This act makes me smile a lot. It can help especially the neediest children, more so having five children. The truth is that I can not complain I'm living the moment. Both personally and professionally. Being at a club like Real Madrid is a privileged situation, "he said.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:That almeria incident was so hard for me to watch i really reallly hate pelegrini for doing that to my raulitoo:cry: :cry:

U are the best RAUL keep fighting to get back looooooooove yaaaaa :wub:

Thanks for the interview Chic Raul Ista xo xo :hug:

That almeria incident was so hard for me to watch i really reallly hate pelegrini for doing that to my raulitoo

i also thaught that , but Raul said he wasn't ready for that game cause he was at the hospital the whole night ;)

and RM was wining so he prefered to sit . Raul has the best spirit ever :blush:

what a big mess!

LOL!!!

it'd be much easier to identify raúl's parents if he took them to vacation as he does to his parents-in-law...

the woman who visits mamen at the hospital does look a little as his mom, i've seen pix of her years ago. but the man doesn't look like his dad at all. even if you compare this guy to the man on the video of his debut with real madrid... and even if you consider aging and all. and, btw, those 2 look younger than raúl's parents 15 years ago... that's why i don't think those are his parents.

and the press doesn't know much either. they keep making confusion between mamen's and raúl's mother... all the time!

one more thing, raúl seems to take that friend of his everywhere then... he's been to beck's b-day too (i have pix in my other pc) and i've seen him with raúl & mamen in other events as well.

anyway, i got 11 pix of raúl at the event 'un kilo de ayuda':

unkilodeayuda1.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda2.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda3.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda4.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda5.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda6.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda7.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda8.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda9.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda10.th.jpg

unkilodeayuda11.th.jpg