Bellazon

Cintia Dicker
Thumbnail

sedirea

OMG Sara! You HAVE to go!

On a side note, I really hope she walks some more shows, I miss her on the runway!

how cool! you should go. I mean when else will you get to meet her? so go!!! I would if it were Emanuela. shoot I'd probably skip classes that day to see her in real life lmao.

this has to mean that she will be used more for Vs in the future. why else would they let her go to this kind of event?

wickedcrazyness, you should totally fucking go! Lmfaao.

I know right!!!!! I'm still trying to convince my bestie to go with me, but she is purposefully being b*tchy about it because she knows I really want to go. lol I'll get her to crack. :p And I'm bringing my guy friends too. They're dying to see two SI girls up close. Typical. <_<

Anyway, either way I'm going! :nicole:

I know right!!!!! I'm still trying to convince my bestie to go with me, but she is purposefully being b*tchy about it because she knows I really want to go. lol I'll get her to crack. :p And I'm bringing my guy friends too. They're dying to see two SI girls up close. Typical. <_<

Anyway, either way I'm going! :nicole:

:laugh: clever guys

i hope you'll go and see her :hehe:

No, I already got my event pass from them! I will have no trouble getting in.

I'm just trying to work out some other details. I know I can get in and can watch the event. I just don't know for sure if I will be able to actually meet the models.

:rofl:

Tell her we(Minus, you and I) are her number one fans! :rofl:

do it sara :nicole:

I will if I get the chance!!!

I saw Cintia at the Virgin Mobile event, but unfortunately I did not get to meet her.

Cintia is stunning in person. I was surprised actually. She and Emanuela were the prettiest out of the models there. Cintia had a special spark that none of the other girls had and was always smiling.

:clap:

That spark translates into her pictures, it's why we love her so much.

I'm totally jealous, I'd rather see Cintia then any actor or actress today :blush: