Bellazon

Christen Harper
Thumbnail

eddiwouldgo

jared made history leading lions to playoffs... she is in SI Swim and might get cover... i believe she started a business with her friend elisabeth turner recently... he gets tons of money in a contract extension... their wedding is fairly soon (I think before the NFL season starts)... if goff leads lions to super bowl (doubtful but possible) this has to be the most amazing 12-month stretch for any couple lol

And she got screwed out of the cover again.  

What a bunch of a$$hole$ at SI swim. 

Another year I won’t be buying the magazine. Guess Bright spot is it saves me money. 

1 hour ago, p.baraldi said:

Thanks @MERPER!
She is always so beautiful... The shoot though is kind of disappointing, even just compared to last year's 🙄

nothing will ever top year 1 for me, but i like this years shoot better than last years actually

I was not at all a fan of last years... still good cause it's her I just didn't like her makeup and hairstyle to be honest

but hey, to each their own

I am confused, is something not ok with the link I posted yesterday containing all the photos from the last 2 posts?

Is there a reason we need now 2 posts containing the exact same photos that are in the link, thus making them reposts???