Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Well if she was shooting with 3 woman that work only for Interview, Vogue US, Vogue Germany and Vogue UK... and now she is in the studio with Erik, I think we can assume that 'Bond Girl' shoot was for Interview... right? ----- Forget that, I just saw that Erik works for Industrie Magazine, not Interview, so this means she has two separate projects, great news!

And a member on tFS told that Natasha has Vogue Japan June 2015! :)

Natasha's shot with these 3 women was photographed by Chris Colls and he just works for The Edit and some campaigns. Quite clear she did a cover story for "The Edit" at this point.. plus she was wearing a bikini and magazines like Interview now are shooting already fall dresses while magazines like The Edit have a cover every week so they're still shooting summer covers. I think it's probably a May/June cover.

And with Erik Torstensson i smell an H&M campaign again.. Gisele was on studio last year and she did a song too.. and Erik is all the time the creative director of H&M (Just like this H&M campaign Natasha did with Adriana, Doutzen and Joan)..

Guys I think now Natasha also follows her Bellazon thread because she posted L'Oréal photos that only appeared here! YEAH!!!  :gocho:

Still waiting for Hugo Boss..... and I hope there's and ed inside Vogue Japan June 2015!!!  :Angel:

By the way I think Antidote Magazine next issue will be dedicated to Natasha, for three days straight they have posted on Instagram photos of Natasha's work for the magazine, calling her 'Astonishing Natasha', it's just a solid thought, hope it turns out to be true!  :flower:

I actually started a Natasha Poly page on Facebook some years back even before she started her Official Page. Naturally,  I post several stuff in there from everywhere. I've only updated it again for several months now :laugh: