Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

ah :o after all that have been between us, u say that? :cry:

:rofl: At least I called you lovely & Russian :p Ok cookie, I take it back. Hey Cyp, * points to Andrea* It was all HER FAULT! Now go kick persy's ass!

Hey Tanya where in Russia do you live if you don't mind me asking? Because Russia's pretty big :laugh: :p

oh no. you broke my heart :cry:

Yeah, it's not small :laugh:. I am from Moscow. Hva u heard about such city?

oh no. you broke my heart :cry:

Yeah, it's not small :laugh: . I am from Moscow. Hva u heard about such city?

:( Desole *grabs stitches and scissors* ok I'm ready to repair your heart :D

:rofl: Moscow? Never heard of it, it's probably a town of only about 2 thousand people non? :p MOSCOW :woot: :woot: you know I have some Russian origins :shifty: I'd be stupid to ask who's your favourite Russian model :laugh: Obviously the one & only Euge :thumbsup: say something Russian to me in your alphabet. :flower:

:( Desole *grabs stitches and scissors* ok I'm ready to repair your heart :D

:rofl: Moscow? Never heard of it, it's probably a town of only about 2 thousand people non? :p MOSCOW :woot: :woot: you know I have some Russian origins :shifty: I'd be stupid to ask who's your favourite Russian model :laugh: Obviously the one & only Euge :thumbsup: say something Russian to me in your alphabet. :flower:

aw :hug:

yeah, and I can easily go to another town by bicycle :rofl:. Oh really? :shifty: How did you know? :laugh:

ehh ok... Привет! Как дела? Я не знаю, что написать :laugh:

^ :hug:

:rofl: Sweeeeet! So if I wanted to travel from Moscow to Pevek it'd take me about an odd hour or so? Walking of course. :p

Ok, I understand some russian, preyvet is hello or hi . My translation of what you wrote: Hi, how are you? Now bow down to me, little girl. So what do you think? I'd pass Russian classes non? :D :p

^ :hug:

:rofl: Sweeeeet! So if I wanted to travel from Moscow to Pevek it'd take me about an odd hour or so? Walking of course. :p

Ok, I understand some russian, preyvet is hello or hi . My translation of what you wrote: Hi, how are you? Now bow down to me, little girl. So what do you think? I'd pass Russian classes non? :D :p

on no, no more than half an hour :rofl:

The first part is for an excelling mark...and the second part is...ehh a bit different :rofl:

The first part is for an excelling mark...and the second part is...ehh a bit different :rofl:

:rofl: oh score! bonus. Now I have time to purchase a Zubrowka :woot:

:rofl: :rofl: hey effort counts too! :p In Russie are models worshipped as much as they are else where?

:rofl: oh score! bonus. Now I have time to purchase a Zubrowka :woot:

:rofl: :rofl: hey effort counts too! :p In Russie are models worshipped as much as they are else where?

:rofl:

it does ;)

worshipped? I wouldn't say so. I wouldn't say many people are into models, they have different interests but some of them are interested of course and love models

:rofl:

it does ;)

worshipped? I wouldn't say so. I wouldn't say many people are into models, they have different interests but some of them are interested of course and love models

:D Seeeee Cypress and others should learn from you. Sigh But then again none of them will ever reach your level of being fabulous.

Aha, ok over exaggerate just a little, not worshipped but yeah intrested in. Oh well those people who have no interest in models don't know what they're missing. :pinch:

I have to check on KK & Caitoooo before they burn down my maison baking cookies :laugh: See you lates. :wave:

:D Seeeee Cypress and others should learn from you. Sigh But then again none of them will ever reach your level of being fabulous.

Aha, ok over exaggerate just a little, not worshipped but yeah intrested in. Oh well those people who have no interest in models don't know what they're missing. :pinch:

I have to check on KK & Caitoooo before they burn down my maison baking cookies :laugh: See you lates. :wave:

wow, you are the queen of flattery :o

Well, if people think about what to eat and how to survive they have no time and interest in some models

cookies? I heard the word cookies? :drool:

see you :wave:

^ Merci THIAGOOOOOOOOOO! :heart: :hug:

wow, you are the queen of flattery :o

Well, if people think about what to eat and how to survive they have no time and interest in some models

cookies? I heard the word cookies? :drool:

see you :wave:

Non. I just say what I see. Well at least half of what I see. ;) It's not your fault you're so fabulous.

You forgot also: if people think about when to pee too. But no truer words were never spoken. I totally agree with you, time is of the essence and some people don't have that much.

:rofl: monstre de biscuit ? :shifty: Caught you!

Allo! :D ahaha

Merci pour le photo :hug:

Blah blah blah... :whistle: <_<

How about some pics of Natasha or something?

In your response :D

Scanned by the one & only, the best ice cream maker evahhhhhhh Princess Cypress *polishes tiara*

Don't remove THE TAG, because I'll physically beat anyone who does! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I :heart: Natasha

Thank you very much C Y P R E S S ! :hug: :flower:

51746ninewestfw200708advs3.th.jpg