wow :shock: a decade?? that means you were 7?! :o

it could be :shifty: :laugh: that's my fault, again :laugh: :wave:

aww :hug: Dianne wants Tash to share the #1 spot w/ Adri :laugh:

which one is better CAA or CAAN?? :laugh: CAA soo reminds me of

Ellen saying KA KAAA!! :rofl:

:hug: yay!! :hell yea!:

:rofl: Ahahha I'll except that excuse.

:| Gisele :| Natasha

:yes: Same year as Gianni Versace was killed :| Bizarre.

:rofl: The bestest bad influence ever, I repeat.

:yes: DO IT! Seriously, she is without a doubt one of the most quintesstential models out there present time, in terms of high fashion and commercial. She's the best! This season I have to give her honours, after both Dior shows HC and RTW, John Galliano, Elie Saab HC and tons of other shows to me she stands out the most. And after claiming Vogue Paris cover and 20 page editorial, she deserves top spot. Shared of course with G :ninja: I'm going to update my top models :shifty: like now!

Ahahhahaha :rofl: oh Ellen! ahahha CAA reminds me of the Canadian Automobile Association :rofl: CAAN sounds much better, not to mention I prefer CANA even more :whistle:

:hug:

for all them great new pics :woot:

oh :laugh: don't just thank me, thank Ange too!! :D

No no no, trust it's all YOU (it's your influence silly, therefore I concluded thank only CYPRESS!) :laugh:

Thanks for the picture! OMG what a perve! Ugh. :|

:rofl: Ahahha I'll except that excuse.

:| Gisele :| Natasha

:yes: Same year as Gianni Versace was killed :| Bizarre.

:rofl: The bestest bad influence ever, I repeat.

:yes: DO IT! Seriously, she is without a doubt one of the most quintesstential models out there present time, in terms of high fashion and commercial. She's the best! This season I have to give her honours, after both Dior shows HC and RTW, John Galliano, Elie Saab HC and tons of other shows to me she stands out the most. And after claiming Vogue Paris cover and 20 page editorial, she deserves top spot. Shared of course with G :ninja: I'm going to update my top models :shifty: like now!

Ahahhahaha :rofl: oh Ellen! ahahha CAA reminds me of the Canadian Automobile Association :rofl: CAAN sounds much better, not to mention I prefer CANA even more :whistle:

:hug:

:rofl:

wow. you completely got me beat. it wasn't even that long ago

when i got into the whole fashion world thing :laugh: :|

haha idk. i mean yes Tash Tash really made me think about my #1 spot. i'm getting confused

too :cry: but yeah, you've got a point there. i'll just have to sleep on it or something :p

& as for your top 10 :shifty: that's all i can say for now :laugh:

now you're even making it harder for me :confused:

CAAN OR CANA? :idk: thanks a lot Ange <_<

:p

No no no, trust it's all YOU (it's your influence silly, therefore I concluded thank only CYPRESS!) :laugh:

Thanks for the picture! OMG what a perve! Ugh. :|

aww :hug:

Hey Guys what's up , I haven't been here in a lil while eh , but i'm in BG now and i'm just out all the time so I don't have time to come on much & my comp is shitty , what's up anyways , anyhing new with my love Natasha? I'm to lazy to skip through the pages lol and this comp is driving me crazy.

Anyways I get here the french Ftv ans is fucking awesome the Canadian 1 suxx (like everythin) compare to this 1 , they show like EVERYTHING and about models & latest collections and there they don't... Today there were showing different swimsuits from different collections and i saw my Natty and she had white bathin suit on and her hair was like at the last Dior show and she had red lipstick on and she looked friggen fierced , does anybody know which fahsion show was that?

Anyways i won't be comin a lot here for some time , but just wanted to say Hi lol cyas.

LOVE NATASHA!

Hey Guys what's up , I haven't been here in a lil while eh , but i'm in BG now and i'm just out all the time so I don't have time to come on much & my comp is shitty , what's up anyways , anyhing new with my love Natasha? I'm to lazy to skip through the pages lol and this comp is driving me crazy.

Anyways I get here the french Ftv ans is fucking awesome the Canadian 1 suxx (like everythin) compare to this 1 , they show like EVERYTHING and about models & latest collections and there they don't... Today there were showing different swimsuits from different collections and i saw my Natty and she had white bathin suit on and her hair was like at the last Dior show and she had red lipstick on and she looked friggen fierced , does anybody know which fahsion show was that?

Anyways i won't be comin a lot here for some time , but just wanted to say Hi lol cyas.

LOVE NATASHA!

BETTY!! OMG!! :chicken:

girl you missed out on everything :laugh:

hehe check this out :shifty:

My Compilation - #2

sorry i just had to :rofl: & i know you guys wouldn't mind

me posting it again :whistle:

wow. you completely got me beat. it wasn't even that long ago

when i got into the whole fashion world thing :laugh: :|

haha idk. i mean yes Tash Tash really made me think about my #1 spot. i'm getting confused

too :cry: but yeah, you've got a point there. i'll just have to sleep on it or something :p

& as for your top 10 :shifty: that's all i can say for now :laugh:

now you're even making it harder for me :confused:

CAAN OR CANA? :idk: thanks a lot Ange <_<

:p

:laugh: Back in the day I wasn't into fashion that much, because all I focused on was basketball. Everyday all day, basketball, basketball, basketball, but finally I quit it and fashion is my number one priority :hell yea!: How long along did you get into this glamazon lifestyle?

Hey I what I'm guess saying is this girl works wonders... my favourite model for a decade is tied with a model I've only liked for 1.5 years. I think that's an accomplishment in its own. I mean I guess it depends on preference, I adore high fashion models much more than commercial models, and certainly over the years Gisele has become more commercial than high fashion. Back in the day, she was untouchable doing 100 shows each season, and now :pinch: Makes you think a little more :p Sleeps is good, I hope you dream of magical fairy tales :p And how many compilations have you done about Adri, in comparison to Natasha? Recalculation tells me Tash Tash has the :thumbsup: on Adri. Ahahahhaha I try to be very particulate in my decision process :p

:idk: CAAN... I just want to write my name out everytime I see that :p CAANgelica :rofl: But than CANA.. reminds me of CANAda lol... OMG! I've created a monster with this CAG! CANG!.. I still have to edit my name...

I try my best to be honest :p

:laugh: Back in the day I wasn't into fashion that much, because all I focused on was basketball. Everyday all day, basketball, basketball, basketball, but finally I quit it and fashion is my number one priority :hell yea!: How long along did you get into this glamazon lifestyle?

Hey I what I'm guess saying is this girl works wonders... my favourite model for a decade is tied with a model I've only liked for 1.5 years. I think that's an accomplishment in its own. I mean I guess it depends on preference, I adore high fashion models much more than commercial models, and certainly over the years Gisele has become more commercial than high fashion. Back in the day, she was untouchable doing 100 shows each season, and now :pinch: Makes you think a little more :p Sleeps is good, I hope you dream of magical fairy tales :p And how many compilations have you done about Adri, in comparison to Natasha? Recalculation tells me Tash Tash has the :thumbsup: on Adri. Ahahahhaha I try to be very particulate in my decision process :p

:idk: CAAN... I just want to write my name out everytime I see that :p CAANgelica :rofl: But than CANA.. reminds me of CANAda lol... OMG! I've created a monster with this CAG! CANG!.. I still have to edit my name...

:o

OMG!!! you play basketball??!!?!? :chicken:

i'd rather not say coz i'll embarrass myself :laugh:

haha, idk i like a mix of high fashion models & commercial as you can tell :cain:

:rofl: i'll try :p i couldn't sleep last night :|

hopefully i'll make up my mind by 2morro

i've made 2 for Tash & 1 for Adri :| ... *coughs* :|

go on & edit :p

^ Yah! Why is that a surprise? :| I use to play basketball at school and club level, number 23 and 45 respectively lol. I know I know the 23 is so cliche! I quit last year, because it was too much too handle and my grades weren't potentially what they should have been, so I had to choose between basketball or freedom. And I choose FREEDOM! LOL.

No come on! I embarrass myself everyday! It can't be like two weeks. Come on, I'd say 2 years, 1.5 maybe?

I can I can.. Natasha & Adriana :cain: I use to like Adri but then (NO OFFENCE) she got annoying and her teeth :ninja: But she's still a sweet heart.

How come? Did you have a visitor last night? Okay what's his name?! :laugh:

Hopefully... (Tasha & Adri) :whistle: You know you don't have any pressure or anything *cough* Tash Tash *cough* LOL JK JK :p

:yes: That's right. So according to calculations you like Natasha twice than Adriana ? :ninja: Ahahaha what you doing right now? Making an Adriana compilation lol

I kind of don't want to. I know lazy, but it won't match! CANG.. my ava and sig clearly scream GISELE & DG!.. ah, might as well. CANG!

:cry: cyp your vid almost made me cry. :wub: its perfect perfect perfect. :wub: :wub: :wub: NATASHA!

thank you & i'm glad you like it :hehe:

^ Yah! Why is that a surprise? :| I use to play basketball at school and club level, number 23 and 45 respectively lol. I know I know the 23 is so cliche! I quit last year, because it was too much too handle and my grades weren't potentially what they should have been, so I had to choose between basketball or freedom. And I choose FREEDOM! LOL.

No come on! I embarrass myself everyday! It can't be like two weeks. Come on, I'd say 2 years, 1.5 maybe?

I can I can.. Natasha & Adriana :cain: I use to like Adri but then (NO OFFENCE) she got annoying and her teeth :ninja: But she's still a sweet heart.

How come? Did you have a visitor last night? Okay what's his name?! :laugh:

Hopefully... (Tasha & Adri) :whistle: You know you don't have any pressure or anything *cough* Tash Tash *cough* LOL JK JK :p

:yes: That's right. So according to calculations you like Natasha twice than Adriana ? :ninja: Ahahaha what you doing right now? Making an Adriana compilation lol

I kind of don't want to. I know lazy, but it won't match! CANG.. my ava and sig clearly scream GISELE & DG!.. ah, might as well. CANG!

coz you never said anything about playing basketball! & i play too!!! :D wanna play one on one?? :brows: :p

23 huh? mine would be 9 & 20 :shifty:

ok...promise you won't laugh, ok? ... last summer was when it started ... sooo, 7-8 months?? :/ :ninja:

omg... :|

no :p i'm taking a break from making compilations for a while :laugh:

then i'll get started on G's compilation :shifty:

none taken :hehe: honesty is good :D

i see it!! yay!! :D

:cry: cyp your vid almost made me cry. :wub: its perfect perfect perfect. :wub: :wub: :wub: NATASHA!

Almost made you cry? The semi second it played my eyes dazzled and tears tears :wub2: Counting on number 3 CYP! :p jk jk That's too much effort now.

coz you never said anything about playing basketball! & i play too!!! :D wanna play one on one?? :brows: :p

23 huh? mine would be 9 & 20 :shifty:

ok...promise you won't laugh, ok? ... last summer was when it started ... sooo, 7-8 months?? :/ :ninja:

omg... :|

no :p i'm taking a break from making compilations for a while :laugh:

then i'll get started on G's compilation :shifty:

none taken :hehe: honesty is good :D

i see it!! yay!! :D

:hell yea!: Woot! :clap: Yes! It use to be my love. What position? One on one! :brows: I like 9, 20 :| That's my birthdate number and for a strange reason I don't like it that much :\

AAAAAAAAAweeeeeeeee! That's cute, no I'd never laugh at you, unless you acted like a monkey and juggled bananas on your head while trying to ice skate. Really? I'd never expect that from you. But it's better late than never. bonjour :wave: So last year was that you're first VS fashion show?

Good for you, you need a breather!

G! :woot:

It's funny I didn't tell you, I'm learning Russian :| AHhahha and no it has nothing to do with Natasha, I wish :laugh:

It's a virtue everyone should have and use. I guess because I've followed Lima Bean since I dunno 2000/2001? But she's still in my top 20, actually top 15.

Waiting on yours :shifty: