Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

grr, i had to resize the GIF's coz imageshack doesn't host images bigger than 1.5mb <_<

Tash Tash (:p) @ Balmain

natatbalmain001im2.gifnatatbalmain002hx8.gif

@ McQueen

natatmcqueen001ko2.gif

did anyone see the alexander mcqueen video? she tripped as she came out on the finale, and didn't even try to cover it. she paused and looked really peed off for a moment then just kept on walking. i don't blame her though, with the shoes at that show!

you meant this one? :laugh:

natatmcqueen002hw8.gif

:rofl: Both! You two the most sexiest beasts I've ever seen! :brows: How you doin'? :laugh:

Ahahahaha me neither! It's so good, I watch it over and over again. I try to not blink because I don't want to miss any moments because it's that GOOD! And plus it's Natasha, so you have to glue your eyes open! Wouldn't want to miss a thing.

Hmm..... nah. JK! YES!!!!! DO IT! I WANT SOME G! :bellazon: I think it would be great, but only if you feel up to the task :whistle: which I fully believe you are capable to do it! PLEASEEEEEEEEE & thank you :hug: BTW I wouldn't mind if you made compilation #3 of Tash Tash either :whistle: jk jk :laugh:

:rofl: :brows:

i'm doing good sexy thang :brows: :p

yeah i'll make one of G w/ a Madonna mix :laugh:

but not now. i gotta take a break :|

:laugh: i'm gonna run out of ideas :p but if i have the right song then i can just think of

what i'm gonna do :D

^^^:rofl: Fantastic! Thanks for the mini vids of Tash Tash :wub2: I cannot believe you posted the McQueen one, but thanks anyways! She didn't look too please :| Oh well, at least Caroline T was nice enough to stop instead of go past her. You should post it in the runway accidents thread. Overall she had a great season, I wish she had closed or opened more shows, maybe next season. Did she do Elie? Today is the last day :cry2: and I miss it already!

YEAH! G! MADONNA! Woot! OMG CYPRESS IS THE BESTEST! :ddr:

:rofl: I wonder who would win if you and me had a staring competition? LOL!

It's Natasha, woman please! You just have to look at her and get inspiration! But it's going to be hard, because the two compilations are untouchable! *fingers crossed*

^^^:rofl: Fantastic! Thanks for the mini vids of Tash Tash :wub2: I cannot believe you posted the McQueen one, but thanks anyways! She didn't look too please :| Oh well, at least Caroline T was nice enough to stop instead of go past her. You should post it in the runway accidents thread. Overall she had a great season, I wish she had closed or opened more shows, maybe next season. Did she do Elie? Today is the last day :cry2: and I miss it already!

YEAH! G! MADONNA! Woot! OMG CYPRESS IS THE BESTEST! :ddr:

:rofl: I wonder who would win if you and me had a staring competition? LOL!

It's Natasha, woman please! You just have to look at her and get inspiration! But it's going to be hard, because the two compilations are untouchable! *fingers crossed*

:rofl:

you're welcome :hehe: why, you didn't want me to?? :blink:

yeah me too :cry:

idk :idk: she wasn't in any of the pictures that i've seen.

:laugh:

haha idk. let's see! ok go! :| :|

CAN'T TOUCH THIS! :laugh:

you're welcome :hehe: why, you didn't want me to?? :blink:

yeah me too :cry:

idk :idk: she wasn't in any of the pictures that i've seen.

haha idk. let's see! ok go! :| :|

CAN'T TOUCH THIS! :laugh:

No no no, it just makes me laugh to hard, because she's one of the best walkers, and yet she screwed up :laugh:

Oh bummer, well I think she did, we'll see, give it some time, because she did open Elie Saab Couture show.. maybe? She didn't do Chanel boo to that (N) But I wasn't to pleased with Karl's collection this season, except I'm happy he finally used colour :p

:| :| :| I'm staring at a picture of Natasha, so I'll NEVER BLINK! :|

:rofl: HAMMER TIME!

^ :persuazn: Hey! She did well! It was the dresses and shoes I swear :cain:

Ohh! Chanel s/s 2007, she looked flawless, wtf am I talking about? She always looks flawless.

:| :|:| double time, I got one eye on Tash Tash, and the other on Gisele if that's possible? :p

:| I think it's turning into CANG :| It's all you're fault :p You post all these stunning pictures of Natasha :laugh: I blame you're influence in this matter.

did anyone see the alexander mcqueen video? she tripped as she came out on the finale, and didn't even try to cover it. she paused and looked really peed off for a moment then just kept on walking. i don't blame her though, with the shoes at that show!

you meant this one? :laugh:

natatmcqueen002hw8.gif

yes! that's it. it was kind of cute, there weren't any other mishaps at that show, unlike loads of other shows this season!

^ :persuazn: Hey! She did well! It was the dresses and shoes I swear :cain:

Ohh! Chanel s/s 2007, she looked flawless, wtf am I talking about? She always looks flawless.

:| :|:| double time, I got one eye on Tash Tash, and the other on Gisele if that's possible? :p

:| I think it's turning into CANG :| It's all you're fault :p You post all these stunning pictures of Natasha :laugh: I blame you're influence in this matter.

blame it on the dress & shoes :cain: kidding! :p

maybe i'll use that next time :shifty:

what are we? iguana's? :rofl:

but i guess we can make some exceptions for this game :shifty:

:o

you know what i noticed. Natasha came before Gisele. so does that mean Tash Tash is in your #1 now? :shifty: :laugh:

i'm a bad influence... angelwingsoffyw3.gif

blame it on the dress & shoes :cain: kidding! :p

maybe i'll use that next time :shifty:

what are we? iguana's? :rofl:

but i guess we can make some exceptions for this game :shifty:

:o

you know what i noticed. Natasha came before Gisele. so does that mean Tash Tash is in your #1 now? :shifty: :laugh:

i'm a bad influence... angelwingsoffyw3.gif

And the runway was slippery :p Everyone was stumbling, it just always happened to be G :ninja:

:rofl: two can play that game :shifty:

:cain: *Ange cannot give a comment on this because she is now terribly confused and shocked that her number for the past decade (literally since Versace 1997 show) is potentially ending up to be her number 2 :| :blink: *

Nah! It couldn't be.. could it? :cry: No no no.. Gisele will forever be my number 1, even when I die. But I think they're tied now :| Way to go TASH TASH! I dunno.. you've gotten me extremely confused now... I have to go to my little corner and think. CANG sounds better than CAGN... but then again CAN sounds better than CAG :ninja: OMG! I'm soo confused :cry2:

Awwweee! :hug: But hey look on the brightside, YOU'RE THE BEST BAD INFLUENCE I've EVER had! Now that's something to be proud of :laugh: