Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I normally don’t comment on the threads, but I have to say. In regards to Natasha’s instagram: I feel it’s quite ignorant to jump to the conclusion that someone is immature, because of they way they write. Especially in Natasha’s case, as English is not her first language, and as she’s never learnt it in school, or from books, but solely verbally from the interaction throughout her career.  As for her selfies: her face is her fortune; the reason why brands lend her clothes is because it is good PR. She advertises them through her instagram, as well L’Oreal products, which is her role as a brand ambassador.

It may seem to others perhaps that Natasha is ‘immature,’ but I feel it is better to try and understand that it is her instagram account, and that she should be able to conduct it freely and however she should wish, without second-guessing herself, or taking in consideration the reactions of others. Least of all other models, with whom she has little to no interactions. 

I'm also a lurker here, never really comment that much either and a follower of Natasha. I agree on everything that you've just said. It's unfair to generalize her personality like that. Eventhough, she doesn't interact that much through the comment section on her IG. I've seen her follow accounts of her IG fanpage, have liked multiple times of photos of her from fans and seen her reposted IG sketches photos of her, giving thanks to the people who made the sketch. That's already a sign of being grateful, what more do you want. I guess that's the view of how some people see her and that's their opinion, and I respect their opinion on that.

I've heard of hairstylists and make up artists that some models are really rude to them (*cough* fish face model *cough*), and Natasha P. is an exception to this, they said that she is one of the nicest successful models out there. She is genuinely a nice person.

Let's close this discussion. We shouldn't dwell on this and let's continue the update..

Well I have to say: I have a fan page account on IG and Natasha is just incredible, she likes my pictures several times, at least one time every day and not just mine but others fans pictures or updates. She takes time for that and we must not forget that she doesn't always has time for doing this a for answering what we comment on her selfies and co. To me she's pretty close to her fans

I'm wondering the same. Did you guys notice that she has this pattern, like when she's absence from ig she must either be travelling from one place to another or secret photoshoot, or sometimes spending some quality times with family. Then she'll resurface on ig after between several days to less than a week  :hehe:

Oh... i was wrong about Natasha being in Amsterdam.. i said that because all her family is in Amsterdam but she's in Paris and she shoot according to Irina Shayk with Mert & Marcus AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN with Anna Ewers, Saskia de Brauw and Malgosia Bela. For what? W Magazine? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i hope so!!

post-91249-0-1446070386-28441_thumb.png

Edward Enninful is in Rome for Valentino so W it's out.. i really have no idea this time.. but i'm so excited about her works.. never been so excited in ages... because we have so much stuff with Mert & Marcus.. 3 actually.. Vogue Paris with Emmanuelle Alt, another shoot in London.. maybe for Interview and this one in Paris.. all for magazines which we NEVER had.. before she only shot with them for campaigns so i'm pretty excited.. Natalia Vodianova was there too

She nailed the expression and the clothes in Frame Denim :ddr: But like someone has mentioned somewhere, don't make it Anthony Vaccarello 2.0. And the secret project should be a really major one. I CAN'T WAIT..!

Btw, she got five campaigns so far (including fragrance), right?