Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I actually love the ed wayyyy more than the cover. But overall, I am satisfy wiht both cover and ed!  And that Color Obsession campaign proves that red color is made for Natasha only  :hehe:

Fingercrossing for Pucci FW15 campaign with a few other most regular Pucci girls if not Natasha alone.

I've been wondering for several days now as to when they'll release her Hugo Boss Fragrance with Theo James especially since Insurgent is showing already. I was thinking they'd tie it in with the promo for the movie.

Well I guess no Versace for Natasha, the campaign is undergoing right now in London, I don't know where Natasha is but she left LA, and now she is with her daughter, maybe she could be in London and her daughter went to see the shoot... idk... but I think Versace FW15 campaign is crossed off the list. :(

Looks like our girl's going from Gucci's Golden Girl to Cavalli's Catch as Peter Dundas was just named new Creative Director of Roberto Cavalli  :ddr:

Khyrk I came here just to say the same! I'm so anxious for next season!!!!!  :woot:

Maybe the vacation or secret work that Natasha had in LA, she tied with the celebration of Dundas contract with Cavalli! A great friendship that hopefully will translate in opening & closing spots plus campaigns for Cavalli!  :clap:

She's in Amsterdam.. she's at Nicki Minaj concert in Amsterdam :blah:

And considering Peter Dundas he's already designing for Roberto Cavalli i'm 90% sure there won't be a Pucci campaign this season. I think we'll just have La Perla and maybe Isabel Marant.. i was so excited for this season but i'm losing my hopes now :blah:

And i'm not even so positive Natasha will be Peter's muse.. considering she just had a Pucci campaign.. i doubt he will use her right after.. he loves also Anja and i'm sure he will start with someone unexpected and not associated with Pucci.. Though i'm extremely disappointed for Versace. the only thing i was caring about!!