Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

This is so modern yet somehow ethereal, LOVE IT! Her Vogue covers so far this year do more than justice to her career.  :wub:

EDIT: But after several times I look at the cover, I think it'd be an undeniably flawless (better than the Big 4 actually) cover if they weren't overthinking to put that butterfly on the mouth (because the makeup really really really compliments the hair, the facial expression & gesture!), at least, and around her shoulder part, if possible. Plus, just imagine if they had (blurred) clear sky as the background. Ahhh, just like in a neverland!

You know, like most of other Vogue editions, Vogue Russia also have their next month cover as profile picture which oftenly be changed half a month earlier. They are now using this cover as profile picture, what I notice is they "liked" this cover but not the other previous covers in the same album, except Saskia's latest cover. So it's just me overthinking or that tells something about their 'feeling' towards Natasha  :neo2:

Call me crazy but Tom Ford show was in LA, this is officially campaigns shooting season, and the beauty part of his show reminded me soo much of Natasha, the make-up and hair are the way I always love to see Natasha, and Tom Ford once was crazy over Natasha and now she's friends again with Carine, it could mean many things... can't wait to see what's coming! :)

Just imagine.... Natasha strutting around LA in vibrant clothes being shot by Inez & Vinoodh for Tom Ford.....  :wub2:

I hope she repeats Pucci for Dundas final collection...  :flower:  :Angel:

Natasha is someone that reveals in a very subtle way who she is working with through her throwback Instagram photos, and that throwback photo of US Vogue to me translates in work with US Vogue, Meisel or both.... my fingers are crossed!!!  :Angel:  :Angel:  :Angel:  :Angel: