Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Purple Fashion #14 F/W 2010/11

Purple Portfolio for Chanel - Saint-Tropez 2010

Photographer : Olivier Zahm

Models : Derek Blasberg, Jake Davies, Poppy Delevigne, Magdalena Frackowiak, Baptiste Giabiconi, Pascal Greggory, Marloes Horst, Jac Jagaciak, Georgia May Jagger, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Karolina Kurkova, Karl Lagerfeld, Leigh Lezark, Mirte Maas, Heidi Mount, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Natasha Poly, Anja Rubik & Elisa Sednaoui

Purple Fashion Men

Photographer : Mario Sorrenti

Models : Luigi Mureno & Natasha Poly

CREDIT TO DIESELMAX OF TFS FOR THE REVIEW :wave:

never mind, when are these supposed to surface on the net? :heart::laugh:

Natasha Poly is the new face for Lanvin H&M collaboration :drool:

Now it is official. H&M is going to cooperate with Lanvin. Just take a look at the videos I posted a couple days before, here and here, then it is clear that it is Lanvin. WWDRetail and the US-magazine Women's Wear Daily already puplished the news. The faces of this campaign will be Natasha Poly and Tati Cotliar. Maybe this will be one of the best cooperation ever H&M did. I am excited! Love, Alice.

CREDIT TO WANGSTER OF TFS VIA WWD

An article for the editorial of V67

CREDIT TO vimeo.com/14641345

Once considered the cinematic heir to Luis Buñuel and Federico Fellini, Chilean-born director Alejandro Jodorowsky shocked and amazed audiences with his films El Topo and The Holy Mountain, which tell mythic, mind-blowing tales of spiritual transformation. "When I saw them," says Mario Sorrenti, "I was inspired not only to reference them in a fashion story, but they also made me want to make films one day. The imagery is amazing, and his commentary on society, religion, politics, and art is something that is still relevant today."