Bellazon

Only a Test

tzdon

I noticed that the "space" thing was the same problem I had on imgur with gifs that weren't showing the in thumbnail. When I hit edit, the space between them was gone and it was all messed up. But then I noticed that if I posted them with two spaces in between each, they worked that way. Apparently only one space isn't enough cause it's being erased somehow.

Strange, if i copy from Imagebam directly it works, and there is a Space.

502560451427909.jpg 9cca63451427924.jpg 8c7ae9451427941.jpg eead57451427956.jpg

and these i get from Word ( looks 100 % similar now)

IMG %7Boption%7Dhttp://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/45143/9cca63451427924.jpg %7Boption%7Dhttp://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/45143/8c7ae9451427941.jpg %7Boption%7Dhttp://thumbnails114.imagebam.com/45143/eead57451427956.jpg] 

Can not put it in the Code,cause they looks different there, 1 per Line

10 minutes ago, Syria said:

I noticed that the "space" thing was the same problem I had on imgur with gifs that weren't showing the in thumbnail. When I hit edit, the space between them was gone and it was all messed up. But then I noticed that if I posted them with two spaces in between each, they worked that way. Apparently only one space isn't enough cause it's being erased somehow.

Yup, I reported a bug with no space vs space it does different things and it seems to chose where to end the brackets randomly. We already got a patch for it but it didnt work as expected. We are working on a new one and hopefully will have one soon.

Hopefully we dont have to wait to long. 

9 minutes ago, Syria said:

Yeah,this is some strange Thing. I try yesterday and ALL Previews are working,after submit they crashed down.Crazy..

Now i copy above from Imagebam directly and it works.....

Then i copy from Word and it was exactly the same ( same Space etc) and that failed.

I post some of my Stuff yesterday and today on a big US and a german Celebboard who works with phpbb and Xenforo Software.All is easy as ever ,and it was easy at Bellazon before.I copy my Stuff and anything of my Postings during the last 2 Years are fine.

At the Moment all i can do is to copy direct (but i dont have a Account on a Pichoster),and if you close the Site of them the Links are gone.

Imagebam and Imagevenue had a Gallery,so you are able to get the back if you open a Pic.But turboimagehost dont have that Option,and if you click later on your own Links you get another URL and instead of 250 x 250 Thumbs you get only small ones..

Or i can hit enter after each Line here,and it shows all Pics in a long Row like

Better as nothing ,but not really Fun.

maddog told me,the Developers are working on a Fix for that.

Thanks for Feedback..

By the Way..is the Preview is gone again ?

2 minutes ago, tzdon said:

Yeah,this is some strange Thing. I try yesterday and ALL Previews are working,after submit they crashed down.Crazy..

Now i copy above from Imagebam directly and it works.....

Then i copy from Word and it was exactly the same ( same Space etc) and that failed.

I post some of my Stuff yesterday and today on a big US and a german Celebboard who works with phpbb and Xenforo Software.All is easy as ever ,and it was easy at Bellazon before.I copy my Stuff and anything of my Postings during the last 2 Years are fine.

At the Moment all i can do is to copy direct (but i dont have a Account on a Pichoster),and if you close the Site of them the Links are gone.

Imagebam and Imagevenue had a Gallery,so you are able to get the back if you open a Pic.But turboimagehost dont have that Option,and if you click later on your own Links you get another URL and instead of 250 x 250 Thumbs you get only small ones..

Or i can hit enter after each Line here,and it shows all Pics in a long Row like

Better as nothing ,but not really Fun.

maddog told me,the Developers are working on a Fix for that.

Thanks for Feedback..

By the Way..is the Preview is gone again ?

Yea we did an upgrade to fix the activity stream and the preview died :D I am working on it, hopefully this afternoon it will be back. 

Ah..ok..

Cause i just had the Idea to put 1 Pic after another,then click Preview to see the Pics and then move the Cursor in Front of each Pic and hit the back Button,so i get them in a correct Way.But i dont know if that is possible at the Preview and i´m also dont know if it work..

At the Moment not much is working for me ,lol, and i feel a bit f...:sex:

thanks for all your Work maddog !

:oh_no:

Dont work.

It only work if i copy the Codes and then hit the Space Button between the End and the Beginning of a new Posting.

In the first one 1 try it works ,the second above give me some broken Links (maybe i forget some Space) and i cant edit them again cause i can`t switch back to the Mode,i only see it like broken Posting above.

And it been endless Work to copy all and then using the Space Button some hundret Times a  Day or more.

At the Moment only it work when i hit enter after each URL and have all Pics one after another in a long Row to scroll down..

51 minutes ago, tzdon said:

:oh_no:

Dont work.

It only work if i copy the Codes and then hit the Space Button between the End and the Beginning of a new Posting.

In the first one 1 try it works ,the second above give me some broken Links (maybe i forget some Space) and i cant edit them again cause i can`t switch back to the Mode,i only see it like broken Posting above.

And it been endless Work to copy all and then using the Space Button some hundret Times a  Day or more.

At the Moment only it work when i hit enter after each URL and have all Pics one after another in a long Row to scroll down..

@tzdon So one thing you can do instead of manually adding spaces is in Word press 'Ctrl + H' (search and replace) 

in the search field do 

[/URL][URL

in the replace feild do

[/URL]  [URL

And click "Replace All". That should add spaces between all your links that dont have space. I think someone mentioned 2 spaces work even better so maybe do two spaces between them. Please try that and let me know if that works as a temporary solution. 

Nope..

After done i only get a a " End of Document Search reached - nothing Find"

Anyway,to mark all  and insert the Codes each Times takes more Time instead of hitting the Space Button in some old Postings with only a handful of Pics or hit enter after each Line.

It´s only for my old uploaded Stuff.

New Stuff i will saved with Gallery Link and then copy directly from there.

And hope that Things get fixed after some Time,anyway Thumbs up for your Help !