Pith_Possum

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@RIP_Cabrini_Green

I see why you like Alissa so much, she's a straight up freak. :chicken::rofl: 

Idk if she's so much a freak, rather than desperate for attention. I like that she gives zero fucks and is really funny and stuff. But lately I've softened on her. Some of the shit she's pulled lately is kind of pathetic. It's also a little frustrating because I think she has a decent chance at a good modeling career but she seems to have zero discipline or drive to do it. But she's only 21 and has time to figure it out I guess.

for me, she's kind of a poor mans Alexis Ren.

5 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

True, she is kind of an attention whore. She must be doing something right to be able to live in LA or she found a sugar daddy to shack up with. I hope she gets her career back on track.

Well she was apart of Team 10 and lived in the Team 10 mansion and they promoted her and got her work but then she went and fucked so guy that was really close to the CEO of Team 10 and she got kicked out. So now she's on her own. Will be interesting to see if now being in her own allows her to do bigger and better things or if she's fucking toast now because she doesn't have that apparatus to push and help her.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...