Bellazon

Kelsey Merritt
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

I've noticed that Kelsey has some bikini/ swimwear shots on her Listal (around pages 3-7) that aren't posted here. I can't tell which ones are VS Swim, and which ones are Banana Moon, etc to upload them. Whoever uploaded them has just uploaded them all in one go and not in any order, so they're completely mixed up. 
Does anyone know which ones are which?

On 3/21/2019 at 6:38 PM, hellobombshell said:

I've noticed that Kelsey has some bikini/ swimwear shots on her Listal (around pages 3-7) that aren't posted here. I can't tell which ones are VS Swim, and which ones are Banana Moon, etc to upload them. Whoever uploaded them has just uploaded them all in one go and not in any order, so they're completely mixed up. 
Does anyone know which ones are which?

I don't go on Listal, but the ones I uploaded on page 11 are mostly Seafolly / Banana Moon / Bikini Lab. Suits 2 and 3 are Banana Moon. The three all-black suits from top to bottom, left to right are: FAE, Seafolly and AllSisters. The rest are, in order: Banana Moon > Bikini Lab > Seafolly > Banana Moon > Seafolly. Will post more later.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:15 PM, tarikablue said:

I don't go on Listal, but the ones I uploaded on page 11 are mostly Seafolly / Banana Moon / Bikini Lab. Suits 2 and 3 are no longer available on the website, so I'm not sure what brands those are. The three all-black suits from top to bottom, left to right are: FAE, Seafolly and AllSisters. The rest are, in order: Banana Moon > Bikini Lab > Seafolly > Banana Moon > Seafolly. Will post more later.

Excellent, thats cleared things up- Thank you!

Latest instagram as well:

53298706_313647366009397_8163378575738695377_n.jpg