Bellazon

Olivia Culpo
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shepherd said:

West Hollywood, Oct 12 '19

cul121019BZNimage109.jpg

Don't know about others, but I don't see the point of posting paparazzi photos like this one for example. That is so unflattering photo of her it could be almost any woman who is not overweight. You can't even recognize her based on this one photo. Paparazzi photos are rarely good and only the best of them are worth posting in my opinion. Sometimes I feel artistical high quality photoshoots have almost disappeared and 90 % of photos online are these not so flattering "paparazzi" photos since people use their phones on the streets. 20 years ago when you found a photo online it was quality stuff! It was only 480x640 pixels or even less, but it was ART. They didn't have mobile phones and photos like this didn't fill the internet. Quantity over quality. I tend to choose the best photos of a set, because the rest is honestly redundant waste of storage space. 

Sorry about the rant, but I believe some of you agree with me. Here is a pic from her IG I think is good: 

70637636_765121787249465_2368802455618594761_n.thumb.jpg.c88953d38c1a52896bdb1aa356a94885.jpg: