Bellazon

2 hours ago, GloriaLB17 said:

She is literally doing the same head tilt in every photo......

I wanted a mini Crawford but sadly we might get Kendall Jenner 2.0 

She is 14, let her time to learn how to pose and to deliver something on picture.

On 8/19/2016 at 1:49 AM, balenciagaaa said:

Pop #35 F/W 2016.17 

Kaia Gerber by Charlotte Wales

On 8/19/2016 at 1:49 AM, balenciagaaa said:

2oh3mmxE.jpg This Photo  

Kbf3f86a.jpg  and This photo are the ones that show me her potential as a model.

The first one is her at her natural state no head tilt no rising high shoulders just Kaia there is life behind the eyes and she needs to realize she can't force her talent as a model but let It come naturally.

The second photo truly screams confidence it's something I didn't catch in her other photos from the shoot but you can tell with this one it's who she is at her fierce and confident state. I caught the same face and eyes in one of her old teen Vogue shoot photos .  When she tilts her head and lifts up her shoulders I can tell some of the poses don't come naturally from her it's almost likes she's doing what she thinks she is suppose to do as a model instead of something that feels right for her. 

I almost gave up on her until I saw this she's young only 14 and has a lot to learn I have faith in her that she can truly do it. I don't want her to fall into the nepotism pool and to be looked at as a lazy model. If she is going to step foot in the industry I want her to bring something back and something new to the table. 

Good Luck Kaia  :clap::heart:

You can bring The Supermodel name back Girly