Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

I've heard Stam and Coco too. :idk: If the supermodel doesn't come back the bitchy model certainly will. :laugh:

stam seems like it... but not coco! oh no!!!

but i like that stam is a bitch!!! hahahhaha!

she's like the scary mean girl from high school! hahahhaahah!

and hilary... i liked her and then didn't because of her interviews... she tries to hard to sound like a model... and she doesn't even need to... and then i liked her because she's crazy!

as for the fur... i really don't know how i feel about it and i know its bad!!!

i really don't care about fur... but i love leather!!!!!!!!

:hug: of course I've heard from you know rumors and blogs. so of course i wouldn't know if my coco is bitchy. but its great to hear that she is nice! :D

but I do think stam is :ninja: a lot of american and canadian girls are excpet of course daria. no wonder the modeling world wanted foreigners. that's just my opinion of course.

if it was fake fur she would of said, also "vintage" is a big clue!

Wanting animals to be killed specifically for you for a coat is definately bad in my books.

I don't really thin she tries hard in interviews, she seems honest.

But it is a bit weird how she can't live without Estee lauder products!

I knows she's a snob.

She's always been really really rich and its near impossible not to get spoiled and be snobby when your born rich.

I tried to hate her, but am not doing well coz I still fancy her :wub:

no offense, but not a big fan...reinforced w/ snob issue....plus i dont like her big chin, ciao!

but i wouldn't blame hillary!

hahhahhahaha!

i mean... if i've got everything my entire life... i'll probably be a snob too!!! hahahhahahahahahaha! with all that money and education... i wouldn't be talking to people who are of little importance! hahahahah!

:hug: of course I've heard from you know rumors and blogs. so of course i wouldn't know if my coco is bitchy. but its great to hear that she is nice! :D

but I do think stam is :ninja: a lot of american and canadian girls are excpet of course daria. no wonder the modeling world wanted foreigners. that's just my opinion of course.

Because Daria isn't Canadian, she's Ukrainian...

I also think Stam is, it's something in her eyes that makes me think she's a bitch.

And Coco can't be a bitch, she really seems to be nice and down-to-Earth.

Dostovel, I didn't knew that Hil was born rich... So who are her parents?

hey does your name mean "black" with two syllables? :D

ps Coco is NOT a bitch. She even replies to questions on her website, www.coco-rocha.com :D

well it's really a long story... so usually... i would just nod and say 'word up dawg! woof woof' and pretend im a hard core gangstah! hahahahaah

but in my native language 'bulak' or 'buhlack' or 'bullac' or however the hell you want to spell it... means cotton. it grew to be my pet name/nick name because i was soooo damn white when i was child (for my race... hahaha)... like a cotton... i guess... hahahaa! plus there was this commercial with a white bunny that would get always get lost... and coincidentally... as a child i would always go missing because i would sneak out of the house to play out in the street.

and thats my story! hahahahhaah!

oh! no way! coco has a site! coolness!!!

Because Daria isn't Canadian, she's Ukrainian...

I also think Stam is, it's something in her eyes that makes me think she's a bitch.

And Coco can't be a bitch, she really seems to be nice and down-to-Earth.

Dostovel, I didn't knew that Hil was born rich... So who are her parents?

well i would think that to go to a private catholic school in virginia... you have to be pretty darn rich... or at least upper middle class!

i mean just at the mention of the sports she plays... lacross and so on... only upper class schools have that!

Hilary lived in Bethesda, which is the 3rd richest place in the USA (and is in Maryland, not Virgina), and Washington DC. Her parents aren't famous, just fucking rich, and apparently one of the houses she grew up in was HUGE.

Even some of the friends she went to private school with wrote that she's a snob - so she must be REALLY bad :ninja:

Nice story Buhlack :D what is you native language?

padre40 - how dare you insult The Chin :ninja: her chin is gorgeous and makes her even more (physically) beautiful :ninja:

lol the whole convo was funny to read :D you guys are so crazy.

and hilary doesnt look like a bitch :( dunno if she is though, just saying she doesnt look like one. but yes i agree stam does look like a real mean not so nice person, but i kinda like that cool snobbish attitude about her :D

mmm, she's not from bethesda, she's from chevy chase (at least according to wikipedia), but this is very close and share the same demographics, that is, very rich and well educated.

Still according to wikipedia, her neighbours include:

Paul Wolfowitz - former governor of the world bank -

John roberts - chief justice of the us -

geroge tenet - former director of the CIA -

Gives you an idea.