Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

:cry: :blink:

i think in the future you will like her because i didn't like her when i first time saw her, but from 15th time i was just "omg i love her"

sorry but I have known of her for a long time, but never really liked her. And her personality also.

But I did love the V picture :heart:

oh got well that's ok, what's about personality? i don't know it well, what you don't like in it?

Yeah because she's gorgeous and has better editorials than Hilary. Plus she's a better model.

Wtf? Stam is so0o0o unversatile. She has one facial expression, the most boring thing to ever get in front of the lens EVER. Hilary is versatile, therefore a better model, not to mention better looking and with a more modellish figure.

Do you even know Hilary personally?

I really hate her skin. And her eyebrows.. and her everything. but she has a cute smile.

her perfect flawless skin and lush eyebrows?

...Are you jealous or something? Or blind?

Not being rude, I'm just a bitch :ninja:

haha sorry but this just made me laugh soooo much...

seriously why should I be jealous? i have a much better skin then hers never had a zit maybe one or two in my teenage years... about her eyebrows they just bug me..

perfect flawless skin? haha and i'm blind? :rofl:

i don't have anything to be jealous on her, i could have been in her spot if i wanted to.. but no i didn't.

and she totally didn't deserve the vogue cover.. stam did if you went to TGA's site you could see all her work

she majored to get all the top vogue covers, more than once.

and yes you're a bitch ;)