Bellazon

Brendon Urie
Thumbnail

LaffyTaffy

i read this today ..

PANIC! AT THE DISCO DETEST BOY BAND LABEL

15/09/2006

PANIC! AT THE DISCO guitarist RYAN ROSS hates the fact his group is sometimes described as a "hot boy band", because it takes attention away from their music. The Las Vegas, Nevada, band is known for their theatrical live shows and Ross insists they want to be recognised for their talent, not their appearance. Ross says, "It's such a bum-out when people only have a poster of you because you're good-looking. "The BACKSTREET BOYS' songs were cheesy. They could sing, but nobody really liked them for their music. "That waters down what's important. I think we're gonna start covering our faces!"

i read this today ..

15/09/2006

PANIC! AT THE DISCO guitarist RYAN ROSS hates the fact his group is sometimes described as a "hot boy band", because it takes attention away from their music. The Las Vegas, Nevada, band is known for their theatrical live shows and Ross insists they want to be recognised for their talent, not their appearance. Ross says, "It's such a bum-out when people only have a poster of you because you're good-looking. "The BACKSTREET BOYS' songs were cheesy. They could sing, but nobody really liked them for their music. "That waters down what's important. I think we're gonna start covering our faces!"

hhahahaha...true :whistle:

i read this today ..

15/09/2006

true ? that backstreet boys' songs were cheesy ? :o

i read this today ..

15/09/2006

true ? that backstreet boys' songs were cheesy ? :o

no...not that part

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...