Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

On 3.07.2017 at 2:41 AM, neurovibe said:

Hey, just thought about this: can you imagine she's in Italy RIGHT NOW with Alina Lebedeva and many others shooting whole batches of new photos?! I can't wait to see them! Some more amateur photographers tend to upload some versions quickly, I'll keep an eye out!

EDIT: It's July 30 - Aug. 5, my bad

Prepare yourself @neurovibe, because that day coming soon and finally we get some new photos :p

PS: Someone has to find the way to downloading photos from 500 in full res, because some day we're going to replace these photos for better resolution ;/ For example these photos by Ivan are stock and should be probably in better res than 2048.

PS2: I was writing this post also to share next photo by Ivan Gorokhov but when i've downloaded it i can't open it now. Can't up here too. I don't know if it's problem with my PC or another security from page 500px :/

Edit: Found the way to download photos but still in 2048 px. Now i began to doubt that it's still posible to get higher res, maybe they just disable this posibility.

Photographer: Ivan Gorokhov Source: 500px Res: 2048

Now it's 2 new photos :p

Ivan Gorokhov - 2.jpg Ivan Gorokhov - Evening.jpg

9 hours ago, Megaton said:

Prepare yourself @neurovibe, because that day coming soon and finally we get some new photos :p

PS: Someone has to find the way to downloading photos from 500 in full res, because some day we're going to replace these photos for better resolution ;/ For example these photos by Ivan are stock and should be probably in better res than 2048.

PS2: I was writing this post also to share next photo by Ivan Gorokhov but when i've downloaded it i can't open it now. Can't up here too. I don't know if it's problem with my PC or another security from page 500px :/

Edit: Found the way to download photos but still in 2048 px. Now i began to doubt that it's still posible to get higher res, maybe they just disable this posibility.

Photographer: Ivan Gorokhov Source: 500px Res: 2048

Now it's 2 new photos :p

Ivan Gorokhov - 2.jpg Ivan Gorokhov - Evening.jpg

Yah, I was going to post them. But as for higher than 2048px, for now it's not possible as I've mentioned earlier on because bigger than that they offer the choice as stock images (what they term "Marketplace") but the photographer has to explicitly choose that format & distribution type for it to even be "servable" (i.e.: URL-hackable).

I could put my code online soon (to fetch 500px pics), just so busy and never have the time because I'll have to review the code to avoid being hacked myself (at first it was only for personal use) and make it at least a bit visually appealing. I won't be able to do a mobile version yet though, don't even know if I'll have time next week to do it and after that I'm off for a month.

Ok, second set is known for everyone but no one ever uploaded them all at once(or for fews - never), so i'll do it now. Unfortunately these are in very low res, maybe some one could find better.(maybe on their page but i've checked and i could get only worse quality(but i don't know @neurovibe tricks :D).

Edit: I'm too lazy to order these photos by clothes, so i'm just adding them all in :D

Video: 

CHIC New collection video (1080p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4

Backstage Video:

CHIC backstage _Summer wind_ (1080p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4

Ph: Moscow Chic Source: VK Res: 600-700px

SET 1

1X5xAv5hWiM.jpg 4wcpETrtxgs.jpg 6klFGrN_kUE.jpg 6niS6kwzQg0.jpg 9_hoV8bhbZQ.jpg A64xgLzRjmc.jpg asqq489x-dk.jpg -aZkFZVuGdM.jpg -BbRVR2PAZA.jpg boc1TXTaCHI.jpg bWlvn5STTtc.jpg c2jt20W8L5Q.jpg eUwzwTd5P1s.jpg EXPOPp9pih4.jpg fVybNtzJW8M.jpg j75yz3SgRno.jpg jBnA6uEhFSM.jpg KFd7KnslgyU.jpg Kg_44L_5kO8.jpg kzQZuBAvBn8.jpg M9BXYBjqnIg.jpg mBlPywL4nSc.jpg MddrzuMERAo.jpg mje7jju040Q.jpg nN18bGLzGaw.jpg PBflI_-i-1Y.jpg Pvz8K31hjD0.jpg pW_EfxrBB30.jpg s7Rn45bSu9w.jpg sK2DpMm1SQQ.jpg ssRWA1vYhBU.jpg TAzo51M-A0s.jpg TBurmJfNhRc.jpg TFB1pcL9o0M.jpg u00yANMwIfo.jpg v9AsF1hgWcU.jpg w2tEBGfJ7OQ.jpg wA2J2aLyZ8U.jpg YVdJoANLwBM.jpg

Ph.: Ivan Gorokhov • Date: taken Dec. 17 2016 • Source: 500px • Res'.: 2048px

I can't figure out (for now) when this was taken, but it was in 2016. I put together 3 photos as a reference shot below of the same shoot, still need to cross-reference to find the date of the shooting to sort (or if anyone else) likes to sort by shoot also

It's the same day (20161217), confirmed with Sergey Kulagin's shots which still have EXIF

59878a8e7a5eb_AnastasiyaScheglova222757047byIvanGorokhov.thumb.jpg.50414cf80d76310ee7a602101171b206.jpg

Reference shot of same shoot:
z_reference_shot.thumb.jpg.5417ca05f31ce3b6e7595ae50e3b5383.jpg

Edited by neurovibe
corrected shooting date