Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

6 hours ago, Boxster2004DFW said:

Not sure if this has already been posted somewhere in the 144 pages, but noted this Listal entry:

Thanks nontheless :)

@wndmkr nice adds :)

Ph.: Alexander Elizarov Date: posted early as Mar. 22 2019 • Source: His VK Res.: 1350px (meh, just an IG repost)
ruGLgT1t_t.jpg

@wndmkr

Thanks for all the updates!

Meanwhile, 500px did a "scheduled maintenance" lasting 10 hours yesterday and I tested my 500px downloader that I had coded myself years ago but got errors. Then went to the site, picking a random image, checking the source: it's completely revamped. :/

I don't have much time to invest in this right now, hence my not being here on Bellazon lately neither, so I'll wait if someone else codes an update. I think I heard some of you guys use other resources/sites/extensions, so I'll eait it out a few days or a week, and if ever any of you successfully are able to download via these other resources, could you please let me know so I don't waste my time coding an update? 

From what I saw (only spent 10 minutes on it though so I may be wrong), there's sort of a two-step loading scheme. 1st: json query, which then calls (with a string within the array) the URL to the image, so you can't just "look at the source code" straight forward anymore. A temporary fix is (in Firefox) selecting the image (as if you were trying to highlight it), press the context menu key (equivalent of right-click, often at the right of the space bar on PC), then choosing "View selection source". This allows to view the output (after the json query) and there you have a URL you can drag into a new tab.

The new update locked me out of my account and I can't recover my password because my cellphone recently broke, so I made a new account testing the methods I mentioned earlier that used to work for me. Both "Imagus" and "jDownloader" don't work anymore for images on 500px, but I expect jDownloader to update their software at some point to address that issue...