Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

On 9/20/2019 at 7:34 AM, wndmkr said:

PH: Tolkachev Evgeny Yuryevich Date: Posted June 2017 & July 2018 Source: His VK Res': 2000px

The ones in overalls look familiar but I couldn't find them by this photographer here       

Not sure if we already had those but I'm pretty sure some (or all) weren't here (will double check later), thanks!

Ph.: Mikhail Kabochkin Date: shot July 4 2019 • Source: his IG  Res.: var (medium)

O9hiLFqw_t.jpg rcQasLRD_t.jpg m9tdQYqs_t.jpg

1 hour ago, neurovibe said:

I do agree most shoots from the last year or so have been less appealing, and have found myself way less dedicated to "hunting" pics than before.

Very true, there have been times I've searched for hours and came up with zip. I would be nice if she would give us a clue on either IG or VK what she is working on instead of a random pic with no info as to the shoot. But not ready to give up on her yet.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:22 PM, wndmkr said:

instead of a random pic with no info as to the shoot

That behavior is rampant by some photographers or some models, I hate when they do that.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:22 PM, wndmkr said:

But not ready to give up on her yet.

Me neither. And, if it never happens again, well at least, we'll have the "good ol' days", a bit like when we have the 1st albums we liked from a particular band and we don't like their newer material, at least we can still go to those old albums