Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

7 minutes ago, VS19 said:

She just keeps getting better and better.  Set 2 might represent some of the best work that she has done thus far, which is saying something. :D:smile: 

Yah, Set 2 is my fave' also, at least in those/that sessions. She absolutely stunning in pic 3 (Set 2). They had put a few a year ago on 500px but I was happy there were much more and in higher res'. Many have a lot of dead space but it's also practical if someone wants to do a vertical or horizontal wallpaper.

2 minutes ago, neurovibe said:

Yah, Set 2 is my fave' also, at least in those/that sessions. She absolutely stunning in pic 3 (Set 2). They had put a few a year ago on 500px but I was happy there were much more and in higher res'. Many have a lot of dead space but it's also practical if someone wants to do a vertical or horizontal wallpaper.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Nothing wrong with a bit of so-called dead space.  If it's not to someone's liking, they can always crop it out. :D  Makes for some good wallpaper choices for everyone else, though. :D 

1 hour ago, VS19 said:

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Nothing wrong with a bit of so-called dead space.  If it's not to someone's liking, they can always crop it out. :D  Makes for some good wallpaper choices for everyone else, though. :D 

Indeed! And at that res', even cropping keeps you above 2000px.

By the way, I just checked out @wndmkr tumblr to be sure I'm not going to post dups but I'm pretty sure most of them (upcoming) are new, plus a lot of the exif "date taken" timestamps indicate they were taken in February of this year. Not ultra high-res (those are rare) but fairly good (around 2000px) of new lingerie shots, I just got to finish scraping the site, probably be done by tomorrow max :smile: Also, sometimes high res' doesn't equal great quality, like 67 Kb for 2000px is poor, and although filesize is not the only clue (some can be resampled), I zoomed in and they are fairly mighty decent! I'll keep you guys posted