Bellazon

Maya Stepper
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seems like she is getting a lot of work, in general. I wonder why? She is not an outstanding beauty or has a special something, she is also small for a model, but maybe it is that very "generic" blond look?

I stick to my opinion that she has had some work done over the last few years.

Again, in her older photos she looks nothing like now:

http://celebsvenue.com/maya-stepper-for-her-book-shots-2013/maya-stepper-for-her-book-shots-2013-14/

http://celebsvenue.com/maya-stepper-for-her-book-shots-2013/maya-stepper-for-her-book-shots-2013-11/

Those pouty lips, or top lip, that she likes to flaunt now is not her natural one. Her nose also seems different now but maybe that is just angles.

I think she also fixed her teeth.

She deleted her older instagram account from before 2016 or so. Maybe to get rid of photos where she still looked like her old self?

She can do whatever she wants and good on her if it helped her career to get these procedures done, but it just shows again how fake the modeling world is and how all girls have to conform to a certain look. There are so many girls with pouty (fish) lips these days, so why couldn't she own her natural thin top lip...

Really sad that young women have to do this so stay in the business. And as well all know, sends out a dangerous message to younger people.

Plus, young impressionable girls think these models were born that way and lose the feeling for what natural bodies and faces look like.

All these insta models pretend to be so real and empowering but they're still selling so many lies most of the time.

/ end rant ;)

Anyone kind of agrees with me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...