Bellazon

Thais Oliveira
Thumbnail

Akeya

^Who is she?

People, stop comparing Thais to Adriana...its really getting old!

Well, that comment was for me right? I just found thread when I made that post, so I didn't know that there had been an arguement about whether she looks like Adriana or not, I just read the topic description, so please calm down

I'll just be blunt. She is too young and not anything at all to rave about. At least, not yet, maybe later but then I don't even know. It kind of gives me the creeps when they take a 14 year old and dress her up to look like an established model. Just creepy, I don't know why, but it is.

^Who is she?

People, stop comparing Thais to Adriana...its really getting old!

Well, that comment was for me right? I just found thread when I made that post, so I didn't know that there had been an arguement about whether she looks like Adriana or not, I just read the topic description, so please calm down

My comment wasn't directed at just you. It was for everyone. I just think it ridiculous that people would say, "I don't like her because she's trying to look like Adriana." Trying to look like Adriana? That makes absolutely no sense. If Thais looks like Adriana, which I don't think she does, its no fault of her own. Its the wonder of nature, baby :)

To those who think Thais is too young, DON'T COME ON HER THREAD and start admonishing us because we think she's cute. No one's said anything remotely sexual about her. So chill out! If you're offended, or think you will be, LEAVE!