Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:D :D I don't have any problems with that, but are these pictures new??

And is this guy a gay or not ? :D :D :D :D

No the pictures are not new. They were taken during the Cannes Festival in 2011.

As for the gentleman sitting next to Bar at the LG 3D cinema in Barcelona in 2011, I believe it was mentioned here that he was working at the modeling agency that represents Bar in Spain. Someone had mentioned his name once. I will check and tell you if it was mentioned he was gay.

Karla, Kelly Slater visited Israel in October 2007 as part of the group called “Surfing for Peace,” which promoted peace between Israelis and Palestinians through surfing. While he was there he was seen with Bar and of course, the gossip columnists chose to not mention that her brother was also in the car with them, as he was sitting in the back of the car.

OK thank you very much, that's why I saw him with Bar at Pronovias show. I saw him standing next to Bar laughing, when Bar denied rumors with Pique, But video has been deleted and I can't show you.

I guess, Kerri Lynn you are true. He must be working for the agency, cause this guy is seen with Bar at the events. If he isn't gay than he finds Bar attractive ( don't know what Bar thinks but, she doesn't seems to be bothered). :D :D

So the guy who hugs her isn't the same man Bar was with at LG party?

Sorry for bothering.

Karla,Kerri Lynn

When I saw the photo thought that they had an affair, but I found out that they attended two events, one one thursday, second on friday. Bar and her brother drove him after the party (friday) to his Hotel, and after 1 hour Kelly was flying back home. Paparazzis waited them and Kelly fought for offended Bar! then they speculated that they were leaving Kelly's hotel!! Even police spokesman said that they were leaving hotel. Which I guess is a lie.

I don't know the guy's name, but finally I know why I've seen him with other celebrities before. He is one of Cannes VIP Room nightclub's managers or something....

Thanks to BarRefaeliOnline, we can see many pics of Bar with friends partying during Cannes Festival 2011

http://gallery.barre...s.php?album=722

Here is the same guy partying with Tara Reid at the same nightclub.

http://oncelebrity.c...rance-may-15-7/

I don't know the guy's name, but finally I know why I've seen him with other celebrities before. He is one of Cannes VIP Room nightclub's managers or something....

Thanks to BarRefaeliOnline, we can see many pics of Bar with friends partying during Cannes Festival 2011

http://gallery.barre...s.php?album=722

Here is the same guy partying with Tara Reid at the same nightclub.

http://oncelebrity.c...rance-may-15-7/

Thought he was a boyfriend or something :D :D :D (he is too old for him)

He is wearing the same clothes, maybe it was at the same event? Or Tara's photos was taken in 2012?

Bar has attended parties at VIP room many times so maybe they are just friends.

I'll foind out his name.(Maybe its a coincidence, but I doubt) they Tara's photos are taken in 2009 at Martin Solveig party.

Bar attended TIMATI's concert in VIP room.

Look at the red lines

ALso this guy was one of the judges/guests of Miss Ukraine 2012 ( AKON also was the guest, but there is not even a single picture of them together)

post-61675-0-42181600-1351679610_thumb.j

I'll foind out his name.(Maybe its a coincidence, but I doubt) they Tara's photos are taken in 2009 at Martin Solveig party.

Look at the red lines

ALso this guy was one of the judges/guests of Miss Ukraine 2012 ( AKON also was the guest, but there is not even a single picture of them together)

Omg, Timati, yes, I know him btw - Russian singer :nicole:

Thanks to BarRefaeliOnline, More "out and about" pictures of Bar in Berlin. We see some we haven't seen before with Dor.

http://gallery.barre...s.php?album=992

Tsiko, it is hilarious how many times the gossip columnists have linked Bar to so many guys. :laugh:

Yeah, by the way not to bother you, I will make the story short!

Only Glamurama, Brazilian site linked her to Stavros Niachoris, which sounds interesting, from where did they made up this story.Why other sites didn't mention anything.

But, they were the first who linked Bar to Chace Crawford, which sounds suspective, they wrote that they were attracted by each other on some event where Bar's Brazilian friends were, After that they were linked on JustJared or other sites,with a totally different story (that they hugged,kissed) so they attended two events.

I think they were first because "Brazilian Gang" (Bars friends) attended the same events where Chace,Stavros and Bar suposedly were together. First Bar was with CHace and Matheus Mazzafera and other Brazilian friends and were joined By Stavros. After they coupled Bar with Chace they wrote that Stavros was attracted by Bar, but they didn't say anything about kiss or hug :D :D.

Maybe someone from Brazililian friends leaked/lied to Glamurama.

I wrote this huge story because it sounds suspective, why, how and from where Glamurama, Brazilian site was first which reported the rumor. That's very suspective and why Stavros rumor wasn't spread.

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/saideira-31067/

Look at the red lines

Omg, Timati, yes, I know him btw - Russian singer :nicole:

Yeah he is cool, I have attended his concert twice.

Sorry for bothering again for making a huge post for a 3 years old rumor.