Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

16266609qx0.jpg

Bar is beautiful! I love healthy pretty models i hate the waifs...ughhhh....she is reminiscent of the glamazons of the 80's and 90's. I love that about her. i hope models like that start taking over again and ruling the catwalks and everything else in fashion.

She is more maxium, fhm si pretty not vogue pretty....i don't get why everyone calls her a supermodel or that she will be more successful than gisele when she at the age of 22 hasn't even been on the cover of vogue or vanity fair

but she have so many other covers like elle cosmopolitan and marie clairs...

I don't know if she will be more succesful than Gisele but hwo cares? she is doing a great job, she is pretty and feminine...

She will DEF NOT be more successful than Gisele. And Bar isn't a supermodel. She still has alot of work to do and she's 22. I think if she has talent she'll be more successful as an actress than a model. Even then she'll probably not be as successful as Gisele. She's worth more than $150,000,000. The only reason they're compared is because Bar is dating Leo

Bar is beautiful! I love healthy pretty models i hate the waifs...ughhhh....she is reminiscent of the glamazons of the 80's and 90's. I love that about her. i hope models like that start taking over again and ruling the catwalks and everything else in fashion.

She is more maxium, fhm si pretty not vogue pretty....i don't get why everyone calls her a supermodel or that she will be more successful than gisele when she at the age of 22 hasn't even been on the cover of vogue or vanity fair

but she have so many other covers like elle cosmopolitan and marie clairs...

I don't know if she will be more succesful than Gisele but hwo cares? she is doing a great job, she is pretty and feminine...

She will DEF NOT be more successful than Gisele. And Bar isn't a supermodel. She still has alot of work to do and she's 22. I think if she has talent she'll be more successful as an actress than a model. Even then she'll probably not be as successful as Gisele. She's worth more than $150,000,000. The only reason they're compared is because Bar is dating Leo

I totally agree with your last sentence lolitagirl. They are completely different types of models and wouldn't be compared if there weren't Leo!

Have posted the pic of this topic some weeks ago. See it here again (HQ)...

TN-17260036.jpg

Thank you everyone for the great pictures and clip! Bar's brother is certainly a fabulous looking guy! :drool: Nice genes in this family.

I read briefly from a Israeli website news that Bar and her family were hosting a party for Danny, the guy from New York who introduced Leo to Bar in Vegas in November 2005. Babylola, have you heard about that?

You mean the guy next to Bar on the red carpet? No, he is not her brother. He is Raoul Bova, an Italian actor/model who was also among the group of people from Chopard like Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele attending the AMFAR's event. You must remember him from the movie Under the Tuscan Sun. In private life Bova is a happy husband and father, very close to his wife and their children Alessandro Leon and Francesco.

You mean the guy next to Bar on the red carpet? No, he is not her brother. He is Raoul Bova, an Italian actor/model who was also among the group of people from Chopard like Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele attending the AMFAR's event. You must remember him from the movie Under the Tuscan Sun. In private life Bova is a happy husband and father, very close to his wife and their children Alessandro Leon and Francesco.

Oh, he was in that movie? I knew I had been in love with him before! How quickly we girls forget! :rofl: Sooooooooo gorgeous!