Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Wijn, thank you for the various pictures!  :wave:  Are the Yedioh ones new?  I don't recall having seen them before.

barrefaelilover, thanks for the oldie personal photo. :flower:   We can also recognize Emily D. Mace and Nikki Erwin!

bigmax, nice new happy pic from Bar's Twitter. "Where the heart is"..... next to that handsome guy?   Hmmmm ;)

The simple things.. @ where the heart is, August 10, 2013

attachicon.gif8882dd7c019111e3a94622000a1fbd9f_7 2013-08-10.jpg

twitter Bar Refaeli

She looks good ...right. :)

Have to admit I kind of agree with julian22, it's a bit silly to share each and every single instagram/twitter pic on here. But I don't know, better than nothing. Plus maybe some users, like 2 or 3 people, are neither using twitter nor checking feeds. :p

By now I think she has been with Nadav for a long time, at least a year. Can't rmember where and when exactly it was, but at one point she sat on his shoulders in her bikini and that is quite an intimate gesture... more or less. But I wouldn't know for sure of course

I don't know if those were already posted...if so ...I'm sorry guys  :) Let's focus on Bar's work not on stupid gossip  ;)

adr2pXHc.jpg acoFCzQ7.jpg adqnQWqy.jpg adfyRmY6.jpg aczWRBZf.jpg

abfm2HNd.jpg addasa8Y.jpg adnT50zR.jpg

source :Eyal Nevo

By the way I love the way Eyal Nevo capture Bar's beauty !!

OHMY I love you!! :chicken:

Thank you so much for these gorgeous pictures! :wub:

I would personally be delighted if her and Nadav dated, they seem to be very close and he is always around her, even when she had other boyfriends.

Plus, he's very cute :hehe:

But I'm afraid he's simply a good friend, to be honest.

One more Carolina Lemke, by their Instagram

25197f20027c11e3a1fa22000a1f9261_7.jpg

Are you guys actually posting every single picture she posts on Instagram?

Why are you asking?

Because it's kind of annoying to see this thread always updated when I check out My Content.

That's the point of having a forum. So IDK why you are uncomfortable about that TBH. Its important to have it constantly updated because:

1) some members own fansites, like the lovely wijn, as well as people from around the net who use BZ as a trusty source for fan photos esp HQs.

2) We LOVE Bar and simply want to be up to date.

Bar's forum isn't the only forum who posts every single picture in existence on BZ so there's no need to complain as again, thats the point of these forums. 

Regards,

JazzyJas

^The problem is, her Instagram is public. If we wanted every single thing she posts on Instagram, we would simply go to her Instagram page. Forums are for discussions and not for mindlessly copy/pasting.

Good point. But there are different instagram viewers and their sizes vary so we like to post the largest possible sizes for the fansites.