Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Great translation, duch! :flower: Thank you so much for your time in translating this very interesting new interview. Love her way of seeing things in general and I'm glad she mentioned she studied psychology since we haven't read about it for a long while. :)

duch, if it's not too much to ask, could you also translate what it says on the Donna cover that Abiremis kindly posted? Thanks in advance! And thanks Abi for sharing the cover! :wave:

Do you think she left LA the other day and went directly to Italy because I read that she is supposed to attend the SanRemo Festival on Feb. 13. I wonder where she is now.

Hi guys my name is Giulia, I come from Italy :) I cannot wait to see Bar in Sanremo's Festival!!

So, I try to translate the cover in english:

<I'm a Top Model but man don't courting me, i date only who my friends introduce to me. Real love? Sorry Leo (DiCaprio) life is full of man... My mother taught me: if your partner goes away, it will come a better one.>

sorry for my bad english!!

Hi guys my name is Giulia, I come from Italy :) I cannot wait to see Bar in Sanremo's Festival!!

<I'm a Top Model but man don't courting me, i date only who my friends introduce to me. Real love? Sorry Leo (DiCaprio) life is full of man... My mother taught me: if your partner goes away, it will come a better one.>

"Waiting for her debut tomorrow night on the stage of the Ariston theater,the supermodel Bar Refaeli will follow comfortably in front of the TV in her hotel room the first night of the Sanremo Festival. The Israeli supermodel, one of the most required models, will arrive in Sanremo this afternoon, around 16-17, and you can bet that the flashing cameras will be all for her. In the large suites where she stays it has been set up, by his agent Elena Guastoni, a real show-room. According to early rumors, the ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, who was elected last year by Maxim as the sexiest woman of 2012, will dress by Roberto Cavallion on the stage of the Ariston ( rumors say about a red dress, a blue night and a white tuxedo). On Day her outfits, however, are designed by Missoni and Salvatore Ferragamo."

Source agi.it