Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

duch, you are a doll!!! :hehe:Flower%20for%20you.gif Thank you so much for these adorable segments from Cinderella! I was hoping to listen to her singing and watching her move :ddr: What a treat! :wub2: And thanks for sharing the new JOY cover! It says there is an interview inside, so I hope we can read eat and see if there are new pictures of her inside as well. :drool:

MissLima I don't know what "relevant" brands or magazines you are referring to. And frankly I don't see what Bar was doing more before 1 year and a half ago... In the past year, she launched her own underwear business, she had two very elegant Piaget campaigns, another one for H.Stern jewlery, she's still with Passionata and FOX. She worked with Matt Jones, Simon Emmet, Peverelli for a couple of photoshoots...She had very flattering and fun SI 2012 photoshoots with top athletes and she recently received the GQ Gentlewoman of the Year. She had a part in an Israeli/French movie producton, she traveled in different parts of the world for Million Dollar Models and to end the year, she is experiencing the joy of becoming Cinderella where she dances, sings and acts for a stage musical dedicated for children. How exciting it must be!

So if you don't mind explaining what you think she could do to be more relevant with a career in modeling?

Thanks Babylola for the fantastic pics. I truly love the Gap ones, her natural figure is to die for! :heart:

Thanks adira for the "nap time" tweetpic. ;)

VS angels, what purple do you prefer?

BarRefaeli-Otto2008-MissonFarbePhotoshooting_Vettri.Net-06.jpg

post-9435-0-1446027763-1247_thumb.jpg

MissLima I don't know what "relevant" brands or magazines you are referring to. And frankly I don't see what Bar was doing more before 1 year and a half ago... In the past year, she launched her own underwear business, she had two very elegant Piaget campaigns, another one for H.Stern jewlery, she's still with Passionata and FOX. She worked with Matt Jones, Simon Emmet, Peverelli for a couple of photoshoots...She had very flattering and fun SI 2012 photoshoots with top athletes and she recently received the GQ Gentlewoman of the Year. She had a part in an Israeli/French movie producton, she traveled in different parts of the world for Million Dollar Models and to end the year, she is experiencing the joy of becoming Cinderella where she dances, sings and acts for a stage musical dedicated for children. How exciting it must be!

So if you don't mind explaining what you think she could do to be more relevant with a career in modeling?

Ergh ... Vogue, V, W, Harper's Bazaar, Allure? I adore her GQ shoots but every once in a while it would be nice to see her doing different style of pictures instead of the same "Look-At-Bar-She's-Hot" stuff? After the third bikini/lingerie editorial It gets boring. There's countless editorials she did in 2010/early 2011 that showed how versatile Bar can be, I'd like to see more of that again.As for SI 2012, sorry but i didn't like it. I'm not a fan of plain black (or white) backgrounds (plus the whole SI 2012 was a hot mess with the awful photoshop job they did on everyone's faces but that's not Bar's fault lol)

As for Fox & Passionata, she's been with both brands for like three years already & while the pictures are beautiful it's always the same. If you look at three seasons of each brand look almost exactly the same, for example i loved her campaigns for True Religion & Rampage a few years ago or her work with Gap. I'd like to see her expand herself as a model again & surprise her fans with things like when she walked for LV in 2010. It's not about the photographer she works with, heck Terry Richardson is one of the most famous photographers of our days & I think he's awfully tacky, it's about the concept of the photoshoot itself.

I'm not saying she should stick just to modelling, but if she is going to do something (movies, hosting a Tv show, theater etc) I'd like to see her doing a good project. Like for example her Tv show in Germany is different to everything she did before but it wasn't the greatest show & it flopped :idk: