Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

She looked so relaxed and happy.

barangelball2012.jpg

Thanks Tsiko for the cool Joker photo. I am curious to know what will be the topic of this photoshoot. ;)

Thanks Rixx for the gorgeous Angel Ball pictures. :wave:

Natanael, thanks for the links and info concerning Million Dollar Shooting Star! :flower: We had an impressive photo album of all the different countries they did photoshoots last summer.

Piaget has understood that what is more natural to represent a unique jewel that exceptional woman?

Bar Rafaeli, voted most beautiful woman in the world was chosen by the watchmaker to be the face of their new watch collection. Consists of 5 models more spectacular than others, it is the challenge of combining technical precision and perfectly aesthetic prowess. These 5 fine jewelry watches make their own way to honor Piaget, one of the largest factory history.

http://www.buybuy.co...AFAELI-23102012

602x442_1350923933.jpg 602x442_1350923935.jpg

WOOW her outfit is rocking!!!

btw Natanel i read in Madame Figaro (mag) that her heritage comes from Lithuania from her grandfather's side..& her grandmother fought with the partisans against the Russians

edit: or the other way round "ma grand-mere combattu sur le front russe avec les partisans" thats the quote

WOOW her outfit is rocking!!!

btw Natanel i read in Madame Figaro (mag) that her heritage comes from Lithuania from her grandfather's side..& her grandmother fought with the partisans against the Russians

edit: or the other way round "ma grand-mere combattu sur le front russe avec les partisans" thats the quote