Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks Vanessa for the lovely twitter picture! I wonder to whom belongs this adorable dog. Probably to one of her friends in NY! :)

Thanks Wijn for both nice videos! :wave:Maccabi, Michal and Adi, PLEASE, we need your help here to understand what Bar is saying. She seems to have fun answering the reporter's questions, so if it's not too much trouble :unsure:

!

-"Congrats 4 your new campaign,I think it's your biggest one so far,right?"

B-"I think it is,the most significant"

-"Are there special demands or expectations from such a big brand represent(I always have problems with this word..anyone pls..?)?

B-"I mustnt cut my hair -during these years,or ,you know-to gain 15 Kilos "(33 pounds)

-"What do you think of the perfume's smell?"

B-"I'm not taking pictures for a perfume just because I'm being paid..it's real..I really like it-it makes the work so much easier"

-"How many different countries did your passport go through during the last year?"

B-"Woww,too many to count"

-And during the last month?"

B-"6"

-"What is most fun overseas compared to Israel?"

B-"It's easier for me to walk in the streets "(overseas)

-"Whom do you like to hang out with in Israel"?

B-mentioning few names and "Zion,yeah,he is a (cant hear the word,srry) partner"

-"Name one talent you are lacked with-and really want to have"

B-"Singing" (then they show her singing..lmao..she is funny...)

-"What song do you listen to in order to relax?"

B-"Lately ,in the last 2 weeks I listen all the time to Omer Adam's song Boi Akhshav "

-"You became friends"

B-"Yes"

-"You need to hang out with him as well-otherwise he'll get offended that you didnt mention him..(in her answer above..)"

B-"And also Omer" (adding him to her list..:))

-"The silvester is coming,where r u going 2 b and who r u going to hang out with?"

B-"With friends,most apparently in Brazil"

-"Nice,and who is going to be the kiss with?"

B-"With no one"

-"Do you remember your first Silvester kiss?"

B-"Hmm,no"

-"Poor guy..he'll watch this and say "Bar has forgotten me.."

B-"I'm the poor one..y dont I deserve to remember such thing?"

Then they r talking about her underwear collection "UnderMe"

B-The collection is very simple and basic,cozy fabrics..it's comfortable,you cannt dislike it"

-"The inspiration is..?"

B-"The inspiration is that for all my life I wear underwear (laughing..)"

-"Are u going to modeling to your own brand?"

B-"Of course"

-"You cant take someone else.."

B-"The thief doesnt go barefoot"-then she is laughing...and correcting herself "The shoemaker..-here I was like a real model..." <laughing at herself.>-"The shoemaker,yes,I know who makes shoes.."

I'm sorry that it's too long..I mean,you probably want me to mention just the important things ..idk...I need to study how to encapsulate con..:(

Yes, I knew we could count on you, maccabi!!!! THANK YOU :clap::flower: for the translation! She was such in a great mood that night!

Apparently she attended a party last Thursday.

Butter Group’s Ronnie Madra celebrated his 40th birthday at “Sleep No More,” drawing nightlife royalty to the McKittrick Hotel late Thursday. The black-and-white-themed party was darkly titled “Le Bal Noir.” Guests, who were encouraged to wear masks, included Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Kevin Huvane, Gina Gershon, supermodels Bar Refaeli and Behti Naar, David Rabin, John McDonald, Mark Baker, Richie Akiva, Scott Sartiano, Aby Rosen and Michael Fuchs.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/masked_rev...OaQgxfV4TOs9YgJ

Thanks LoveBar and wijn for sharing the great scans from that Spanish magazine! :drool: We don't know the name of the magazine? Great photos!

Someone on twitter asked Bar which countries she most enjoyed doing photoshoots for her career so far. She answered Iceland and Cuba.