Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Gee, bigmax, what a fabulous frenzy.... thanks for all the great different photos you posted. :drool: And thanks for the links to the videos! I can not say which ones are my favorite pictures, as they are all beautiful. But I do have a soft spot for the ones of her in her stunning blue dress on the red carpet at the 2011 Cannes Festival. ;)

Maccabi, I can not thank you enough for translating the interview for us. :wave: That's so cool and generous of you. :hug: She was smiling all the way, so I was wondering what she was talking about. Thanks a lot!!! She has been looking quite relaxed and happy lately.

I hope she will find her "Knight in a Shining Armor" soon. She has to transmit these gorgeous genes of hers! ;)

Maccabi and bigmax, thank you so much forth gorgeous pictures and the translation, it's very appreciated! :flower:

Just one question, does she mean she wants kids in 2,5 years? Or 10 kids? I don't quite understand that part..

^ 10 years from now, she want to have with 2.5 kids. :wave:

New to me :wub:

bar_rafaeli.jpg

I have learned it from her Twitter, but there are a couple of articles mentioning that Bar attended her good friend Zion Baruch's film premiere yesterday. Here is one where a couple of pictures of her.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=i...tml&act=url

She sure looked happy and proud to be there and support him! :)

Thanks for the pictures, bigmax! The new FOX collection seems nice.

wijn, thanks for the ESCADA and tweet photos!

And yes, she was definitely a gorgeous little girl. :)