Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Oh yeah, I know I am a lucky girl! In only few months I met Bar and Adriana Lima! It happened last September in Spain.. she's just gorgeous.

Her eyes are pure blue and her hair was pretty blond at that time ... can I say one thing? I realized that she is thinner in real life than in these candids pictures. Trust me, she is a billion times better in personal.. :drool: and she was really kind to everyone there, she's down to earth

Sorry I keep replying. But how could she possibly be any more gorgeous than she is in her pictures? The world would explode! Lol. I believe you though. ¿Eres de España? Thats pretty cool, I've ALWAYS wanted to go, it looks so beautiful.

Again, it's not that I want to insist :whistle: but it would be great if one of our Bar fans from Israel such as Maccabi, Michal or SparkleyAdi, could translate for us her latest TV interview from the Escada event. Really.

I don't remember having seen these from Sports Illustrated 2008, in Ceasarea, Israel by Raphael Mazzucco.

barmazzucco.jpg

barmazzucco2.jpg

Thanks for the Escada event pictures, bigmax and for the assorted videos. I thought she looked so sophisticated for this Morrelato ad.

Oh yeah, I know I am a lucky girl! In only few months I met Bar and Adriana Lima! It happened last September in Spain.. she's just gorgeous.

Her eyes are pure blue and her hair was pretty blond at that time ... can I say one thing? I realized that she is thinner in real life than in these candids pictures. Trust me, she is a billion times better in personal.. :drool: and she was really kind to everyone there, she's down to earth

Sorry I keep replying. But how could she possibly be any more gorgeous than she is in her pictures? The world would explode! Lol. I believe you though. ¿Eres de España? Thats pretty cool, I've ALWAYS wanted to go, it looks so beautiful.

Hahaha! No soy española, pero mi padre es! I was born in Brazil but live here for a long long time... Well, I think that everyone who's pretty in pics are even more in person, don't you think so? Sorry I have no pics.. I didn't expect to meet her