Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Now I understand why they used the word " gutted" to qualifie leo state after his split with bar because in the french they said that is bar who wants to break up their relationship and now leo is so sad so he doesn't to stay in LA so he come in Cannes to forget all this story and go away from the pressure of media and friends about his split. :wave:

Even if she is young bar is a strong women she lives and laughs as usual I mean it's not an easy decision to take contrary to leo she doesn' t seems sad even if all the spotlight and prjectors are on her now.

Noone will know the true story of it but everybody know that the israelien media and bar friends (some of them who are not reliable) will give some elements about their split in few days :blush: .

Maybe I'm wrong and it's just a feeling but I sure that now she is not in Tel Aviv now in tel aviv it is 22h00 and in France 21h00 (A difference of one hour) but she doesn't post anything on twitter today so maybe she is too busy abroad :wave:

OMG The women who represent l'Oreal are so old and not very ravissante I don't understand why they don't use bar in order to be one of their make or shampoo egerie I mean she young beautiful and fresh not like the actual models who represent the brand :drool: