Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

DiDi: let me ask you something, is Bar really the most famous celebrity in Israel? Because at least she's the most famous Israeli in the world...

I heard that Natalie Portman is also Israeli, is this true?

and Sports Illustrated swinsuit issue 2011 is coming soon, but this year we won't see Bar pics, I'am already sad... :cry:

Yes. Portman is Israeli, she also speaks Hebrew and visits her family here.

And I guess you can say that people consider Bar as the most famous Israeli in the world, and everybody knows who she is. About the popularity of her in here, there are much more likeable celebrity here, like Noa Tishby, Gal Gadot or Esti Ginzburg. But the hate for models is not new, it's everywhere, with the beauty comes the jealousy :)

BTW: Bar just entered the big brother house. she really polite and nice. always smiling.

I'm happy we got new pics, but I wonder where shes been these past few weeks. Maybe spending time with her man? hehe :blush:

DiDi have they already aired Bar on Big Brother? You said that she is really polite and nice, So have you already seen it? :wave:

I'm happy we got new pics, but I wonder where shes been these past few weeks. Maybe spending time with her man? hehe :blush:

DiDi have they already aired Bar on Big Brother? You said that she is really polite and nice, So have you already seen it? :wave:

They has been separated, Leo has been in Miami with friends, in New York (Prince concert) and now he is in La working and I think Bar during these weeks (since january 17) has been working in Europe and with her family in Israel.

I dont like this experience of Bar on Big Brother but good for her if she is having a good time!

Please don't be angry with me :( :( but I dont like the video and the pics.

She is a top model... what is she doing there? I dont like to see Bar involved with such people <_< that stupid-nasty program and those people are all so disgusting ... it is a very embarrasing and unnecessary experience.

Thanks for the pics. She looks very pretty. I don't think Bar really should be going on Big Brother, and I don't think she really needs it, and to tell you the truth I agree with Palmina, I'm not a fan of these reality shows either, but I guess it really is her desicion, and I hope she had a good time!

Bar enters Big Brother House in Israel (article):

http://www.bloginity.com/blog/2011/02/06/b...r-house-israel/

There’s no doubt this is the high point in the Big Brother residents’ stay in the house, we just have to wonder what came over Bar and made her enter a house that’s filmed and watched 24/7, as she usually avoids paparazzi like a plague. It’s actually part of the assignment to keep flying cameras away from Bar when she’s in the house. Hillariuos!

Its sad but article is right about this.

I hope she had a good time but I prefer to forget as soon as possible the Big Brother experience.

hey people, you are really making her experience in big brother like a terrible thing, it's not the worst thing in the world, she don't make nothing illegal! Don't take this too seriously, it's just a participation, this don't hurt anyone... sorry!

And she's looking so pretty!

I agree with you BarbieErin. Bar is simply being a guest star on the most popular show in Israel right now; she's not a contestant and she is not doing anything scandalous. She looks like she is being very sweet and dignified in her appearance. Even her one-piece swimsuit is very modest.

Bar has said she wants to get into acting in the future. This guest appearance on Big Brother is giving her more experience in acting and improvisation, which is a good thing.

I agree with you BarbieErin. Bar is simply being a guest star on the most popular show in Israel right now; she's not a contestant and she is not doing anything scandalous. She looks like she is being very sweet and dignified in her appearance. Even her one-piece swimsuit is very modest.

Bar has said she wants to get into acting in the future. This guest appearance on Big Brother is giving her more experience in acting and improvisation, which is a good thing.

Thanks Roxee and BarbieErin, and I very much agree with you. In everything she does, Bar is always very sweet, dignified and gracious. I have never seen her acting disgracefully or putting a foot in her mouth in some sort of controversy. Not only is she giving this show a rating boost, but it will also give her another career experience while having a good time.

Thanks for more pictures, Roxee! She looks very pretty! :)

She is already done filming Big Brother then right? She looks so pretty in a one piece, which I never see her wear, as well as a bikini! :blush:

Yeah, Bar left a couple of hours ago. she was in the house for about six hours. when there will be a download for the episode that will air on Wednesday, i will bring the link.