Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I don't think Bar wants to live in Israel anymore. And what about Leo? I don't think he's going to live in Israel. It isen't good for her own carreer.

:yes: Owning property doesn't necessarily mean you'll be there all the time. Leo has an apartment in NYC, a villa in Cabo, i heard London too etc... but he definately does not stay at those properties on a regular basis.. it's for when you are in the area and want a place of your own to be in. celebrities/ rich people are able to do these things.. sooooo many do... lucky them. :p

Thanks BigMax for that scan!!! I'm happy they recognized Bar.. she deserves to be on that list! :)

Thanks for Passionata pics Palmina :wave:

I don't think Bar wants to live in Israel anymore. And what about Leo? I don't think he's going to live in Israel. It isen't good for her own carreer.

:yes: Owning property doesn't necessarily mean you'll be there all the time. Leo has an apartment in NYC, a villa in Cabo, i heard London too etc... but he definately does not stay at those properties on a regular basis.. it's for when you are in the area and want a place of your own to be in. celebrities/ rich people are able to do these things.. sooooo many do... lucky them. :p

Thanks BigMax for that scan!!! I'm happy they recognized Bar.. she deserves to be on that list! :)

Thanks for Passionata pics Palmina :wave:

I know that, but if you have had read the full article, you'd probably understand what I'm saying!

The article says Bar wants to LIVE in Israel in the future. And I don't think so. That's all.

That photo of Bar wearing the kitten (?) ears is not fake. If you watch the "making of" video of the Passionata photoshoot, you will see Bar posing for that pic (it's at the very end of the video).

I think she looks really cute with the ears. :heart:

That photo of Bar wearing the kitten (?) ears is not fake. If you watch the "making of" video of the Passionata photoshoot, you will see Bar posing for that pic (it's at the very end of the video).

I think she looks really cute with the ears. :heart:

she's so pretty and beautiful

I love her reaction about the baby :heart: