Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hi and welcome Najwa! :wave: Bar is the most beautiful model and the most healthy-looking one, as well! :)

Does anyone of you remember the interview Bar gave more than a year ago where she said her kids would speak English as well as Hebrew and she would make sure they come with her whenever she'd travel to Israel. The interview was in Hebrew and it was quite interesting. It was not the one she gave to Lhasa, but another one.

Obviously, the apartment she bought appears more to be like an investment than a place to stay with children....

And I agree with others here. If Bar ever gets married, it will be reported only after the wedding. Whether she gets married in Italy, Israel, LA or anywhere else in the world.

There are no new about bar today ? I hope she will resove her visa problem soon in order to be in usa for christmas with leo. I would like to see her on the cover of the magazine , in adverting, in campaign, on the podiums... and not only in the celebrity magazines.....

Yes, she sure was a beautiful blonde child! :) - thanks to BRO for the picture.

Thanks for reminding us of the of the SI's USTREAM, BarbieErin! I thought she was fantastic doing that job. She was so confortable and cute and funny. That was a real treat. She was also very good in Ironic Iconic. I hope she'd be more on TV shows.