Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

We can go weeks without any news about Bar, then when it rains, it pours! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much katchitup and palmina84 for the really exciting news about Bar's photos in Harper’s Bazaar. She looks absolutely incredible in them. :yes:

And thanks to Adira and bigmax for the gorgeous photos that you posted. :D

More Bar pics -Giorgio Armani and Bar Refaeli Aboard the Main:

Armani, wearing trim navy pants and a navy shirt, is coolly businesslike with his sportif crew, planting kisses on the captain's cheeks and delivering handshakes to the rest, but he smiles when he sees Bar Refaeli, the Israeli model who has spent the morning onboard tantalizing an innocent teak deck chair with her smooth, softly ripe body.

"How's Leo?" he asks, referring to Leonardo DiCaprio, Refaeli's boyfriend. "Oh, he's good," she replies. "He's jealous I'm here."

"I'll bet," comes Armani's reply

PICS HERE

She looks so :blush:

Thank you

I like Armani his cloths are very nice

wish to see Bar wearing Armani every day and not just for this photos espacailly in airport!

Source: Leonardo DiCaprio, Bar Rafaeli Aren't Engaged

1289858265leonardobar29.jpg

Leo's still in love -- but he's not getting ready for a walk down the aisle.

Leonardo DiCaprio and model Bar Rafaeli are not engaged, a source close to the Inception star, 36, tells UsMagazine.com. The couple sparked new marriage rumors last week when they arrived -- with DiCaprio's mom, Irmelin -- in Rafaeli's native Israel, where they met with her parents.

The source adds that it's "just a vacation."

more US Magazine :link

OMG! So many news, thank you soooooo mcuh bigmax and Adira for the amazing pics of Bonita dé Mas, Bar looks just perfection, her beauty is surreal! thank katchitup for the pics of Bar with Mr.Armani, it's so great she's doing Harper's Bazzar, seems like a very glamourous photoshoot, need those pics in HD. And thanks for the pics of Bar and Leo in Israel. Thanks everyone for the news, I'am really glad!