Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I think that here in Israel you wouldn't do such a thing

"No, no way. If it was in Israel it would have been made in bad taste, but because it was for "Interview" magazine I said yes".

so you wouldn't do it for us? (Pnay Plus)

(laughing) "It was all in humor, so no, I wouldn't do it for an israeli magazine".

And truly, in the local arena Refaeli is portrayed in a more easy to digest way. Although her commercial to Mey Eden was said that is sexist. But her Fox commercials were in the spirit of the 60's- innocent and naive. This season, the 4th one, Refeali is leading it for half a million dollar a year. Refaeli and Noam Tur sat on a couch, lip singing the song "forever young" and then comes the slogan- "The beauty in simplicity". The same simplicity Refeali is now showing in our meeting- she's wearing a faded dress and flip flops.

"Well, has he asked you about Leo already?" barks the stylist Liat Ashuri across the room, "just wait, it'll come. He'll want to know if you're together and if you're getting married". "It's not interesting" says Refaeli "It's not our first interview, he knows I wont answer". despite me tries Refaeli is still not talking about her famous boyfriend, Dicaprio. When saked about the engagement she says "When tere will be something to know everyone will know".

To be continued

"People find it hard to accept someone else's success. Only few people are really happy for me, so once I found those people I'm proud of them because it says so much about who they are".

How true and so clever, Bar!!! :)

Thank you soo much, dear SparkleyAdi, for translating so well this long and interesting interview from the magazine! It is so generous of you to take the time to do this. And it is so greatly appreciated! :wave:

I am going to read the whole thing again and will be back to comment!

Thanks Pink for the nice pictures. :)