Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Even better..a video of LEO and BAR from yesterday..it's toward the end!

***No photos on Getty or anywhere..I think they sat in area where it was not near courtside..they weren't there to "be seen".

Thanks a lot Solange!!! you are the best!!!! :ddr:

I don't think he was really searching for somethin'..I think he knew the cameras were on him and he was pretending to be on his blackberry

I agree, they HATE to have cams on them ... Bar looks like she doesn't know that the cams is on her, but i think Leo was just hiding his face from camera

It must have been a wonderful thrill for Bar to attend this ultimate game of the season with her man! :drool: Thanks for the picture and video, Solange. From the very little glimpse we see, she looks stunning! More pictures of the two as well as other celebrities who were at the Staples Center might appear on picture blogs.

It must have been a wonderful thrill for Bar to attend this ultimate game of the season with her man! :drool: Thanks for the picture and video, Solange. From the very little glimpse we see, she looks stunning! More pictures of the two as well as other celebrities who were at the Staples Center might appear on picture blogs.

KerriLynn, it's kinda weird..I've looked at a lot of celeb sites and they have tons of other celebrities (a lot of them less well known than Leo) and none of them have pics of Leo and Bar. They musta really been sitting in seats that are not normally seen by the photogs cuz I can't imagine why else no one took photos of them :blink:

lol leo knows the camera's on him. He probably thinks the camera's are intruding his date night or whatever lol, plus i think he is more self conscious when he is with bar because he obviously doesn't like people discussing his love life since it's PRIVATE. They look gorgeous :heart: .

thanks for the vid!

Personnally, I don't think neither Bar or Leo felt embarrassed or shy to be caught on camera. More than once, they were seen attending a Lakers game at the Staples Center and their seats were pretty much in the center of attention. They felt quite comfortable and not shy at all.... remember the pics of them with their friends? Both knew they would be caught by photogs and national TV. I guess that particular moment when the camera spotted them, last night, they were busy doing something we have no idea what it was. But I am disappointed we did not get more pictures of the two.

We'll just have to wait for new sightings to come! :)

fashiondream, after all the years they've known each other, I'm pretty sure Bar must have taught a word or two of Hebrew to her man.... ;)

hmm it's typical of leo to shy away from camera's, i've seen many, videos and pictures and he usually seems uncomfortable with camera's a vast majority of the time. Even when they went to the lakers game with their friends it looked like leo was trying to control his emotions a bit he doesn't want photogs to catch an interesting shot of them, of course he will still go out and enjoy life but he never wants to make it easy for photogs. which i think is cool ;) :)

lol leo knows the camera's on him, and then bar realized and she sort of turned her head the other way too. Darn i wish he wouldn't have noticed the camera, he probably thinks the camera's are intruding his date night or whatever lo, plus i think he is more self conscious when he is with bar because he obviously doesn't like people discussing his love life since it's PRIVATE. They look gorgeous :heart: . These two seem to be getting closer and closer all the haters are probably upset with having to see how close they've become lol. OMG i know i've said it before but whoohooo he took Bar to the most special game!!

thanks for the vid!

agree with everything! :wave:

oh yea, he for sure acts differently when he realizes camera is on him. Entertainment tonight reshowed the part where ABC showed Leo and Bar during the game yesterday and you could see both Leo and Bar laughing and then Leo turns all serious. haha, btw, the way the guy announcer said something like we should concentrate on Bar Refaeli. :laugh:

Bar looks like a barbie doll and i'm saying that as a compliment she's so beautiful and angelic looking

yea because they didn't list Bar's name on the tv only Leo's name, it just goes to show you how sometimes she goes unnoticed, same thing with some of those darn sightings....

but yea thankfully the announcer gave her a little shout out lol..Both so cute

yeah fashionsdream: Leo is cute! and I just have see that this happen a lot of times, when he doesn't notice the paps he's ok, relaxed and laughing but when he notices them he goes totally serious!

you right about Bar she really looks like a barbie and she's for sure angelical and how she was beautiful in this video of Lakers game, so natural, any make up, any production, any expensive clothes, she doesn't need this at all. She's naturally beautiful that's what I like more in her as a model of course, because she's an adorable person!

I thought it would take me awhile to get caught up but not much has happened with bar the last few days lol!

Thank you Emily for those great pictures of bar, she looks like she's having a fab time! Wow that's amazing you got access to those pics!! Thanks Emily your the best :)

Thanks solange for the video of Leo and bar. Poor Leo Does not want to be on camera. lol he's trying to look busy! I agree it's pretty cool Leo took bar to the big game instead of one of the boys! :heart: speaking of his boys i noticed Lukas haas didn't go to any of the games... You guys probably don't know/ care about hI'm but there was a time when those two were always pictured together.