Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I think people get so worked up for nothing- geez, there are so many more important things than whether people talk about Bar's life or not or whatever....I skim a post and i'm not interested, I skip it, no big deal.

btw, Bar's been modeling since she was a baby..so it would not surprise me if she's not all that into it anymore,especially since shes' got someone special in her life. I can totally understand that.

Sometimes I'm wondering what Leo have to say about the fact that Bar didn't work for a long time.

but I geuss that he just support her......

Well Leo said in an interview he did back in February that he'll be taking a break from acting this year. So they are both in the same boat. Who knows they probably agreed to have it this way no one knows of course...

Sometimes I'm wondering what Leo have to say about the fact that Bar didn't work for a long time.

Well Leo said in an interview he did back in February that he'll be taking a break from acting this year. So they are both in the same boat. Who knows they probably agreed to have it this way no one knows of course...

I am not sure if he takes a break too, cus I'm always hearing about more and more projects that he is up to.... most of them didn't confirmed yet, but who knows...

I am not sure if he takes a break too, cus I'm always hearing about more and more projects that he is up to.... most of them didn't confirmed yet, but who knows...

Well movies can take years to go into production. Just because he has a bunch of movies listed doesn't they'll get done soon or even at all. He said it from his own words that he's taking a break this year that's why I mentioned it.

But now this is getting off topic so let's end this one lol...

IMo, Leo wouldn't really care whether Bar decides to continue work as model or not. I mean, why would it? He'd probably want her to pursue whatever work she wants to pursue. Maybe they made a mutual decision that being apart wasn't working for them so that's why she cut back her work cuz for sure, he isn't going to cut back his work. He's got like a zillion projects he's connected with acting-wise.

On those pics posted earlier, it looks like they were taken inside a store - maybe Samy's camera? I 'm saying that cuz of the clothes the two of them are wearing.

Bar was voted best bikini body from zimbio out of 95 celebrities, actresses, and models. it's just zimbio but very cool non the less considering all the competition!!

http://www.bikinichicas.com/2010/06/bar-re...ding-to-zimbio/

http://www.zimbio.com/Top+25+Bikini+Body+W...bHG/Bar+Refaeli

i agree with what the article said "who needs victoria's secret anyways?" lol

it's already saturday! today is Alex and Emily wedding, how I wish we could get some pics of this, but I hadly believe this could happen. At least if we could see some pics of Bar and Leo in Jamaica, it would be nice, but I doubt! Anyway I have sure they are having a great time without paparazzi annoying them, that's good for them, have some peace!

This is to michal as she asked me!

watch the video

http://hot.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-8067-39375,00.html

minute 13:39

they said because Bar is going to spent her birthday not in Israel

it is time to make summery and some blessing from people

Bar say she want to stay 16 forever and that 25 looks too old

at age of 8 months her mother already start taking her to be in advertising

in the age of 5 bar was on tv commercials

they said that bar got her first public real performance in the swim wear Israeli famous designer

gidon oberzon who gave her to be on his fashion show and wear the red item and right after that Bar started modelling for anything possible and also next to other famous Israeli models – sandy bar, yeal bar zohar and adi noyman(top model today as well)

later the advertising people also found Bar and than in other countries Bar was on magazines covers and than Bar start flying as it is until today and than Bar say that she likes it and it is her choice

later they talk about her boyfriends

than talk about getting married and not doing the Israeli army and than divorced

bar say that the is trying not to regret on things she did

and in the last 4 years Bar is having a relationship with Leo and also published on the gossip all the world and than Bar say every year there is a big birthday and usually her friends organize it

one of her friends has clubs and she do it usually in his clubs and what she does not know that her best friends coming to her as a totally surprise and than her brother said that there is nothing much as she already in top of the top and hope it is only the beginning

and than her grandmother said a lot of luck and most important that she will be healthy

and than she said that there are still few points she wants to reach and few places to be

and also few months of holiday and in 5 years work less hard healthy and happy

about be a mother she said does not seems realistic but maybe

This is to michal as she asked me!

watch the video

http://hot.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-8067-39375,00.html

minute 13:39

they said because Bar is going to spent her birthday not in Israel

it is time to make summery and some blessing from people

Bar say she want to stay 16 forever and that 25 looks too old

at age of 8 months her mother already start taking her to be in advertising

in the age of 5 bar was on tv commercials

they said that bar got her first public real performance in the swim wear Israeli famous designer

gidon oberzon who gave her to be on his fashion show and wear the red item and right after that Bar started modelling for anything possible and also next to other famous Israeli models – sandy bar, yeal bar zohar and adi noyman(top model today as well)

later the advertising people also found Bar and than in other countries Bar was on magazines covers and than Bar start flying as it is until today and than Bar say that she likes it and it is her choice

later they talk about her boyfriends

than talk about getting married and not doing the Israeli army and than divorced

bar say that the is trying not to regret on things she did

and in the last 4 years Bar is having a relationship with Leo and also published on the gossip all the world and than Bar say every year there is a big birthday and usually her friends organize it

one of her friends has clubs and she do it usually in his clubs and what she does not know that her best friends coming to her as a totally surprise and than her brother said that there is nothing much as she already in top of the top and hope it is only the beginning

and than her grandmother said a lot of luck and most important that she will be healthy

and than she said that there are still few points she wants to reach and few places to be

and also few months of holiday and in 5 years work less hard healthy and happy

about be a mother she said does not seems realistic but maybe

Thanks a lot ienergy for translate it for me and for all the rest of the people here!!! :thumbsup:

I am sure that everyone here are appreciate it a lot....

thanks for the translation...

So her friends coming to los angeles was a complete surprise? that must have been really cool for her..

it also sounds like in a few months she'll be back to work, i wonder what she has planned!

(this is a loonnggg break lol! but good for her to take time to do normal stuff for awhile)

Also i don't understand the last bit about being a mother. why would she say its not realistic she always said she wanted kids someday. it would be nice to know how they asked the question they could have asked her if she'd have kids in the very near future or something like that thats why she gave that answer :blink: ......

thanks for the translation...

So her friends coming to los angeles was a complete surprise? that must have been really cool for her..

it also sounds like in a few months she'll be back to work, i wonder what she has planned!

(this is a loonnggg break lol! but good for her to take time to do normal stuff for awhile)

Also i don't understand the last bit about being a mother. why would she say its not realistic she always said she wanted kids someday. it would be nice to know how they asked the question they could have asked her if she'd have kids in the very near future or something like that thats why she gave that answer :blink: ......

As I understand for the very little parts that I was able to see, they asked her about being a mother in the next five years! and because of her plans to work, she said that its not seems realistic.