Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

hi daisy :wave: I'm glad to see someone posting here who talks some sense too.

I wish we could all stop gossiping and talking leo, leo, leo (I love him but this a Bar board so let's not get sidetracked discussing him here).

Maybe Bar isn't doing as much modeling because she really wants to get into acting and no one will take her seriously as one if she keeps doing modeling - I dunno, it's just an idea.

woww this is one of the most active threads in the whole of bellazon and she has not been working much but she has 497 pages...

Bar looks gorgeous on that gala cover by the way :p she has an innocent looking face and beautiful eyes in my opinion. Along with adriana, candice, behati she's also one of my faves

ok i've mentioned this on fontana's thread too. but why doesn't bar have her own sub forum? 500 pages is alot who decides on who gets a sub forum?

I don't know why she doesn't have one but I also believe she should it's a pain when I had to catch up lol. But oh well lol.

fashiondream, I don't know Leo, but he was partying while Bar is in Israel and still have a pic of this... and heard he was flirting! just this. I knwo they pass the mother's day together at his mom house, and I think it's pretty cool but I was not expecting he was going to play again with her feelings even more now they are living together as I know. Well, but as people ask for don't talk about Leo here I will stop, I just say what I think!

ugh, I hate bringing this up again but I hate it when people say something and then don't produce the goods to back it up. Where Barbie the photo that shows you proof that Leo was flirting? Just because there is a photo of him talking to a girl, what does that prove? If someone is in a relationship, a person can't talk or be seen with another person in a public party?? No offense, but how old are you? You sound very young and naive.

Wow, I can't believe that this thread is one of the most active on BZ. There really hasn't been very much new news or photo of Bar, except of course for the Laker game and the occasional random sighting photos.I missed seeing her at Cannes Film Festival this year.

I think the best is just to ignore those discussions about Leo and stuff.

But well, Fashiondream made a good question. I think she deserves a subforum. Does anyone knows what does it takes to have one?

And yeah, that's a pitty that she wasn't at Cannes this year.