Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

haha, hello barrefalious - you are TOO funny! lame. (in case the pic link doesn't work, it's the same photo that was posted above that came from Israeli gossip/news site).you'rethe one with no life who has to pretend to be Bar and get information here about her so you can pretend to be her.
# Bar Refaeli BarRefaelicious

promoting VIM fitness was fun http://twitpic.com/1ne6e5 about 1 hour ago via Twitpic

# Bar Refaeli BarRefaelicious

I love when haters stalking my twitter. It shows that those who sit behind a computer screen are pathetic person (cont) http://tl.gd/19830f

:whistle: Oh come on.... no body care anyway. Just let it go!!! geezzz

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - that's weird you say you don't care cuz you're the one who sent me a PM asking about her Twitter

:yuckky: you also lied to me with said that you dont have twitter

In my humble opinion, Gisele could be whatever she wants, the most paid, the most famous, the most annoyng, it doesn't matter for me, because she's so overrated, blah! :yuckky: she's everywhere since so much time, she could retire because to be honest she just made everthing a model could do, so she have money and have her own family, she could quit modeling, I'am tired of her face! :blah:

In my humble opinion, Gisele could be whatever she wants, the most paid, the most famous, the most annoyng, it doesn't matter for me, because she's so overrated, blah! :yuckky: she's everywhere since so much time, she could retire because to be honest she just made everthing a model could do, so she have money and have her own family, she could quit modeling, I'am tired of her face! :blah:

Bar in the last few months is not doing a lot of real fashion work and this is where the money is coming from

Dating Leo may help but going to night time events and buying a billiard table in L.A. / doing shopping will not help to get more fashion work.

for example Bar was in Israeli to promote and not to do a fashion cataloge or donate anything.

Also Heidi klum did a lot of fashion all the time - you can see the website of heidi klum as I like this model a lot.

In the last few months all the photos on the magazines are old once and nothing is new or as I talked with other fashion model an intersting or fashion item all just a because of Bar is buitufull and does not matther what she will is going the wear.

What do you think?

I also think is not good she's not doing editorials, runway, magazine covers and all that, I really feel for her not working so much, but I also don't think the money is so important, money don't buy happiness! As for Gisele I say what I think, I really think she's overrated, she could do all the covers, editorials, runway that she wants, it's just the same, everyone just know everything about her, it's so annoying how the press in general are so obsessed with everything she does, I don't think it worth while, she's like old news for me. give space for other models more beautiful and interesting than her could be nice! this Gisele's title doesn't impress me nor a little, it really don't make any difference for me!

You think it's Bar fault she's not working so much? she's so beautiful, have a wonderful face and body and is charismatic, I don't understand why she doesn't get jobs lately? people are not negotiating with her, what's happening? I don't know, did you know ienergy?

Bar in the last few months is not doing a lot of real fashion work and this is where the money is coming from

Dating Leo may help but going to night time events and buying a billiard table in L.A. / doing shopping will not help to get more fashion work.

for example Bar was in Israeli to promote and not to do a fashion cataloge or donate anything.

Also Heidi klum did a lot of fashion all the time - you can see the website of heidi klum as I like this model a lot.

In the last few months all the photos on the magazines are old once and nothing is new or as I talked with other fashion model an intersting or fashion item all just a because of Bar is buitufull and does not matther what she will is going the wear.

What do you think?

I don't give a flipping care what other models make and I don't wanna even read about these other models on Bar's board.. btw, some of them make money, not just for strictly modeling but for being involved in selling of merchandise with their name attached - like cheap flip flops.

You can't blame Bar for not getting more work- obviously advertisers are looking for a certain look. It's not always the most beautiful girls who get the covers and work either. bar is typecast for bikinis and lingerie. hopefully, people will see she has potential for a lot more, IMO.

that's right Solange! this models make money on her merchandising and some of them mainly make publicity with their personal lives too. and Miss lima thank you for understand my point of view, I' am not trying to offend anyone, I'am just saying have some much models out there and even Bar has something fresh and new to show, I agree Bar could do anything, people just have to give her more opportunities!

that's right Solange! this models make money on her merchandising and some of them mainly make publicity with their personal lives too. and Miss lima thank you for understand my point of view, I' am not trying to offend anyone, I'am just saying have some much models out there and even Bar has something fresh and new to show, I agree Bar could do anything, people just have to give her more opportunities!

Sure I can help - do bar refaeli posters and sell them and also - t-shirts desgin by Bar Refeali and also other things

people here in Israel would buy it for sure