Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

hey people look at this link

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias/0,,MUL...DIZ+JORNAL.html

it's saying that Rico and Bar's relationship ends (if someday have started, I don't know) but I find quite funny because we nor know if they dated and now just ends, wow, too fast! Ricardo says: "she's amazing, but is very difficult to keep a relationship with so much distance" he said they continue friends.

The article says he's just looking at other model to date, named Renata Sozzi!

I just want to keep you informed by what the press is announcing here in Brazil, thank God, she is not with him, I hope she was never with him for her good.

it's saying that Rico and Bar's relationship ends (if someday have started, I don't know) but I find quite funny because we nor know if they dated and now just ends, wow, too fast! Ricardo says: "she's amazing, but is very difficult to keep a relationship with so much distance" he said they continue friends.

I just want to keep you informed by what the press is announcing here in Brazil, thank God, she is not with him, I hope she was never with him for her good.

Hope bar will go back to leo and this is it

all this media and few days relationships are bad for her carrier as a model

this is a joke to date few men in one month

also in Israel people do not like this now

and start to write about this too much that bar is not a one man person and see it in really bad eyes

Hope bar will go back to leo and this is it

all this media and few days relationships are bad for her carrier as a model

this is a joke to date few men in one month

also in Israel people do not like this now

and start to write about this too much that bar is not a one man person and see it in really bad eyes

I don't think she's dating or had dating all this guys, I think it's the media frenzy to find another boyfriend to her really fast, it's the same what happen to Leo too, they find to him at least 5 new girlfriends and any of them were true by the way. But I don't know if Bar will go back to Leo, they were trying more than three years to make the relationship work and all this time apart from each other... I just hope she finds someone that makes her happy is the same I wish for Leo! I think it's hard for them get back together, but who knows... :wave:

Bar, having dinner with Madonna, Madonna's boyfriend, Esti Ginzburg (another israeli sports illustrated model) and others:

Eliran-Avital-020809-030_wa.jpg

Eliran-Avital-020809-031_wa.jpg

Bar and Esti Ginzburg - 2 top models toghter

wonder if anybody notice about maddona there...

also hope bar will wake up and dress with better cloths like in the big event in europe

this dress too simple what do you think? bar can be fashion icon