Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for the recent links, refaelishop! It must have been a fun show to watch. :) I noticed how Bar seems confortable, in good spirit, and fun! She looks very relaxed, happy and very healthy. She must be in a special positive mood. What is going on in her life that makes her smile like that? :whistle:

Thanks also for the splendid pictures from Cannes 2007. These sets of pics are among my favorites of her. Simply love the gorgeous violet dress as well and the little black dress she wore.

These are my second favorites:

http://www.photoshot.com/images/watermarke...00_0031_wtm.JPG

http://www.photoshot.com/images/watermarke...01_0062_wtm.JPG

I thought she looked spectacular and so classy.

I know many people want to write about bar and ask questions like Ashley who contact me in private

please people - this is why the forum for and not only for me to post news about bar and thats it

Ashley asked where bar was born - anybody knows the answer?

Shop, seriously - what is your problem? You are not the only person who posts in this forum and not the only person who posts news and talks about Bar. You just happen to one of the more active (and somewhat annoying) posters, who also happens to be Israeli and speak Hebrew, something that does not go unappreciated when you're in one of your rare helpful moods and translate something here or there for us. But when you post and all you say is "Bar went on tv funny show and had funny jokes with funny people" - that is not very helpful or informative to read. I appreciate the links and the pictures, but it'd be nicer to hear what the name of the show was, and what she was on TV promoting, or who she was with, or even the subject matter of what she spoke/joked about.

To answer Ashley's question, whoever she is, Bar was born in Israel, of course.

OMFG ... This is the most annoyin' theard on BZ >.<

I wish i could come here i just read news & see pictures, im goin' to stay away from here ... Thanks God there's more forums for Bar >.<

:wave:

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the new links, pics, and info about Bar to everybody who posted it. I've had to catch up because I was away for awhile. I agree with you Kerri Lynn that Bar looks very happy. It could be because of many reasons but I think it has a lot to do with spending time with her family in Israel. It looks like the Israeli public has forgiven Bar for her anti-military comments which is great for her.

I agree with you Pheiress about Refaelishop aceept I don't believe that this person is from Israel. I'm convinced that Refaelishop doesn't speak Hebrew and is definately not Israeli. Everytime I or anyone else asks this person to translate Bar's televison interviews in Hebrew she/he never does. They'll barely translate print interviews in Hebrew but that's easy to do with google translator. This person is not who they claim to be. I actually appreciate the Bar information that they post but they should be honest about who they really are. Btw Bar was born in Hod HaSharon which is near Tel Aviv. How an Israeli Bar fan not know that? Sometimes this person sounds like they dislike Bar so I don't even know if they're a fan. It's definately strange.

Take care eveyone and keep up the good work on getting and posting all the updates on Bar.

:wave:

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the new links, pics, and info about Bar to everybody who posted it. I've had to catch up because I was away for awhile. I agree with you Kerri Lynn that Bar looks very happy. It could be because of many reasons but I think it has a lot to do with spending time with her family in Israel. It looks like the Israeli public has forgiven Bar for her anti-military comments which is great for her.

I agree with you Pheiress about Refaelishop aceept I don't believe that this person is from Israel. I'm convinced that Refaelishop doesn't speak Hebrew and is definately not Israeli. Everytime I or anyone else asks this person to translate Bar's televison interviews in Hebrew she/he never does. They'll barely translate print interviews in Hebrew but that's easy to do with google translator. This person is not who they claim to be. I actually appreciate the Bar information that they post but they should be honest about who they really are. Btw Bar was born in Hod HaSharon which is near Tel Aviv. How an Israeli Bar fan not know that? Sometimes this person sounds like they dislike Bar so I don't even know if they're a fan. It's definately strange.

Take care eveyone and keep up the good work on getting and posting all the updates on Bar.

what you think I will sit on the computer and translate any link posted here from the israeli press about bar refaeli?

most of them are just you can look on the pictures and understand - bar eating pizza

bar on tv show

also hope that Bar will start to work in the US and not in Israel at all and than the articles will be in English

it is summer in Israel now and many parties and fun around

It was not me who asked this question but her fan Ashly from the US

we can do a new game - 10 facts about bar refaeli let me know if you intersted and I will post here the facts

this board is ridiculous now. Feel sad for Bar - she deserves better.

I see all people just cry and complain

why do not upload some photos or find news on the internet yourself insteed of be so sad?

sorry I do not see anybody here doing any efford to run this "annying forum"

Sisters!