Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Twitter

Girls night out

http://instagram.com/p/Q4RsZCsUSZ/

Another strong impression that Bar is in LA. Not only was she holding Vivienne yesterday (or the day before), but now we can see Emily, Noa and Evet Sanchez with her! :) Cool!

I believe she still in Israel because that's an old picture. Sometimes Bar uploads old pictures from couple months or years a go. Like when she uploads with that soccer players I have seen it on her FB from 6 months a go. And picture with Vivienne is also an old picture

Valetina's instagram is full of pics of Jerusalem, so I believe Bar and her friends are still in Israel :)

Couldn't agree with you more, Adira :wub:

And yay for the GQ! :clap:

I think since it's in Germany it'll be arranged to promote Million Dollar Model too.

(Show the damn show already, it's taken ages :p )

Valetina's instagram is full of pics of Jerusalem, so I believe Bar and her friends are still in Israel :)

I've checked also Vale's twitter, and it seems like she left Tel Aviv on October 15.

Thanks for clarifying, LoveBar! I wonder why is Bar posting old photos on her Twitter. I noticed how her tweets have become so infrequent lately.

Wow...50 show representations! :ddr: How exciting and what a great experience it is going to be for her and for her friends to all work together for such a long period.

Thanks domino for the link and clip! She is adorable, full of energy and her voice is lovely! :wub2:

Thanks for the Peace picture, bigmax! :wave:

And this is exciting business news for Bar :)

Summit: Bar Refaeli meet with Ralph Lauren in New York

Israeli fashion companies have developed unique business models, such as Ender those of Bar Refaeli and David Lesser, today will present their products to fashion companies, investors and media groups and American Advertising

Five Israeli fashion companies selling technologies developed innovative and unique business models will today (Thursday) in New York the products to representatives of the world's leading fashion brands, fashion from international investors and media groups and advertising in fashion.

The meeting, initiated by the commercial attache of the Ministry of Industry and Trade in New York, designed to expose the Israeli innovation in the field, to help Israeli companies raise investments, and customers in the global arena and create strategic partnerships in the future. Meeting, to be held in the form of a round table, Israeli companies will Ender Who 's Bar Rafaeli and David Lesser, Frkrbl, Mika Luke, Mifso and Bzart.

"Sales Strategies These innovative intriguing global industry and therefore initiated the summit fashionable - technology that brings together a host of distinguished relevant companies and potential investors. Uniqueness of the event is targeted and his unique mix created for Israeli companies, for around one table contains all relevant actors to allow Israeli companies, combining technology and fashion. "

http://www.themarker...macro/1.1845117