Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:wave:

Hi everyone! Thanks Kerri Lynn for being so sweet and for the new L.A. pics of Bar. Thanks to everyone else for the other Bar stuff. I hope we get to see a video of Bar's interview on Turkish television. With a translation of course.

I Solange about ignoring the trolls. They just want attention. "Getting the last laugh"? WTF? It's unbeliavable to me that someone can get so emotionally involved with people they don't even know. Why do they care so much about who Bar and Leo are dating and why does it affect them so personally? I feel bad for this person whose living their life through other people. That is just sad.

Now on to something nicer. According to the New York Post Bar will be NYC tommorrow;

THAT Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli will sit with former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert at tomorrow's Madison Square Garden exhibition game between the Knicks and Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv.

Yeah, we'll get to see new pics of Bar soon!

Hi rainyday :wave: and thanks for alerting us about Bar attending the Knicks/Maccabi game in New York!

Tel Aviv’s Maccabi Electra played a sold-out game against the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden in 2007 to raise money for the Israeli charity Migdal Ohr. The Electra return to the Garden on Oct. 18.

Interesting article about the Israeli charity Migdal Ohr. I believe Bar and her family are commited to this cause. I read something a while ago about that.

http://www.jstandard.com/content/item/migd...ops_event/10126

Now I hope we'll have some pictures of her. :)

Bar will also attend another charity event this week in NY. - The 2009 Angel Ball

Also in attendance will be: Kathie Lee Gifford, Sherri Shepherd, Lorraine Schwartz, Bar Refaeli, Beth Ostrosky Stern and many others..

http://events.nbcnewyork.com/new-york-ny/e...009-angel-ball#

To read more about this foundation:

http://www.gabriellesangels.org./

So probably more nice pictures of our lady to come!!! :drool:

Bar and Anne V are actualy friends!!!

they are twittes eachother!

one of the massage that Anne send to Bar:" that's so nice your dad is comin with u! I love istanbul, have fun there! I'll be in ny for a while, let me know when you there!"

another massage from Anne to Bar: "By the way that pup in your pic is too precious!!! We should do a doggy playdate some time!"

another massage from Anne to Bar: "Hi girl!!! Good to hear from you! All is good with me, in paris but coming back to nyc today or tomm. How r you? You in nyc? xx"

http://twitter.com/annevyalitsyna

I love the most the second massage, with the doggy date...... :laugh:

Bar and Anne V are actualy friends!!!

they are twittes eachother!

one of the massage that Anne send to Bar:" that's so nice your dad is comin with u! I love istanbul, have fun there! I'll be in ny for a while, let me know when you there!"

another massage from Anne to Bar: "By the way that pup in your pic is too precious!!! We should do a doggy playdate some time!"

another massage from Anne to Bar: "Hi girl!!! Good to hear from you! All is good with me, in paris but coming back to nyc today or tomm. How r you? You in nyc? xx"

http://twitter.com/annevyalitsyna

I love the most the second massage, with the doggy date...... :laugh:

It's not really Anne and Bar - they're fakes. :laugh:

michal, Bar mentioned in a very recent interview that was posted here a few weeks ago, that she doesn't twit. There (is/was) an impostor who pretended to be her and post razzi pictures with false infos under her name. And nobody believes what was said on that twitter, unless someone is naive and incredibly trusty.. I don't know about Anne, but if it is really her twitting, someone is trying to fool her for sure.

michal, Bar mentioned in a very recent interview that was posted here a few weeks ago, that she doesn't twit. There (is/was) an impostor who pretended to be her and post razzi pictures with false infos under her name. And nobody believes what was said on that twitter, unless someone is naive and incredibly trusty.. I don't know about Anne, but if it is really her twitting, someone is trying to fool her for sure.

It's not Anne for real on that twitter either. if you read the twits, you can tell it's someone who follows her closely but it's not her. She even spells well known models' name incorrectly and only posts pics that are public or off the internet. A lot of these celebrity twitter accounts are people pretending to be the celebrity and they interact with other people pretending to be as well - I guess it's how they pass their time :blink: I think these people are girls who live vicariously by pretending they are famous models and get info about them from the internet and gossip sites to find out where they've been and what they've been doing and use that for info to write on their twitter site.

Yes it is really Anne -- but it's not really Bar. The SI staff tweeted about Anne and used @annevyalitsyna when she was doing her shoot. She also twittered while she was doing her SI shoot.

hmmm, don't know about that....Bar's fake twitter had Si shoot photos and other personal pics on it as well.

Yes it is really Anne -- but it's not really Bar. The SI staff tweeted about Anne and used @annevyalitsyna when she was doing her shoot. She also twittered while she was doing her SI shoot.

Anne has an account at twitter, but it's not THAT account you guys are referring to... after some tweets, mj_day told her colleague that they got duped or something and that anne's real account is a different one. Please don't ask me which one exactly, I stopped lukring around at twitter... but IIRC, this outing was about 3-4 weeks ago.

edit:

I stand corrected if twitter reacted and gave anne her real account/name in the meantime! :)

The Anne V twitter I checked appears reliable... the pictures are very personal and her comments seem accurate. But unless someone has terrific things to share, I honestly don't understand the purpose and the interest of twitting. I agree with Bar...

Now, it looks like Bar will be busy traveling and attending events this coming weeks. Tomorrow, she will be at the Angel Ball, later this week, she is going to Istambul for the Fashionable Istanbul event and on November 5, she will be a presenter at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Berlin!

http://www.music-news.com/ShowNews.asp?H=J...p;nItemID=29957

Way to go, BAR!!!

Hope we'll get many new great pictures of her! :)