Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for all the great pictures. What a gorgeous lady! :) I am happy to see that she will appear on the 2008 Sports Illustrated Calendar.... the deluxe edition.. ;)

We have not heard much of her lately since she has moved to L.A. I just read that she was spotted in Las Vegas last weekend. I wonder what she was doing there...?

Leo & Bar’s Holiday Shopping Spree

Sun, 23 December 2007 at 3:39 pm

Leonardo DiCaprio and model girlfriend Bar Rafaeli prove they’re still a strong couple, doing some last-minute holiday shopping in Santa Monica, Calif on Saturday afternoon.

Leo ‘n Bar 4eva, ya’ll!

The 33-year-old actor has been busy playing CIA operative Roger Ferris in the Warner Bros. Pictures’ suspense thriller Body of Lies. The film is set for an Oct. 10, 2008 release and is being directed by Ridley Scott (Matchstick Men, Gladiator, G.I. Jane).

10+ pictures inside of Leo & Bar’s holiday shopping spree…

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/12/23/le...age-2/#comments

Leo and Bar Adopt! ...For A Day

Posted Sun. Dec. 23, 2007 4:40pm by Elizabeth Wolff Filed Under Bar Refaeli, Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli have become makeshift babysitters for children spending the holiday weekend holed up at the Beverly Hills Hotel.The dashing duo took time from their Christmas canoodling to entertain a group of bored kids at the hotel's coffee counter during brunch today.

Leo won over his audience by reading a winter-themed children's book, Snow, and acting out the voices of each charaction.

"The kids kept cracking up," our spy reports, noting one boy who donned Leo black baseball cap.

The Christmas-themed convo continued into an engaging debate about the best Christmas specials on TV. The four kids argued with Leo about which was better, his favorite How the Grinch Stole Christmas or A Charlie Brown Christmas.

His Israeli supermodel girlfriend admitted she didn't grow up watching Christmas specials but said she liked Mariah Carey's Christmas performances.

Both Bar and Leo, who broke up for a few weeks in October, posed for photos, hugged and shared their food with their new friends. Bar offered up her silver dollar pancakes and Leo encouraged two of the tots to try his turkey bacon.

"Leo looks very happy and is very comfortable talking with kids it seems," observed our spy who said that Leo told the kids to meet him by the pool later in the afternoon. :heart:

SPL12466_015.jpg

http://www.pagesix.com/story/leo+and+bar+adopt+day